Holiday season special deals for 12/18

Alrighty, George, I got that email all sent. :)

I expressed an interest in the non recurved blade profile like on my 1st horn handled AKB.
Kiteman we just have a burning desire for the same thing! I hope we get them!! I truly believe these will become a regular knife on the forum!

Kiteman we just have a burning desire for the same thing! I hope we get them!! I truly believe these will become a regular knife on the forum!
I've been doing a lot of "back-searching" on the forum, George, and I can't help but notice that you and I have similar taste, haha.

How about that, I hope I'm remembering this name right, Chupi Fighting Knife? Like a ring knife without the ring. I've also been eyeing an Ultimate Fighter but I really need to build up some funds for any surprises coming our way.

I tried to post photos of the ultimate fighter made by Kumar and Purna. Purna hasn’t made one in several years. Kumar is the most recent. I think I like Purnas better because it has an upswept top grind edge that would be better for a backlash cut than Kumars which is a straight edge! Just my input. I’ll continue to try posting photos

76AEFE86-E48B-41EC-9C1E-D02AC6BEA363.jpeg 13BFC3A6-4710-4930-B3B0-F1CCE406B723.jpeg Purna’s upswept back edge! I love it!

Attachments

• C8EEBAB9-AD59-4F3C-A517-8CEF645220A5.jpeg
    C8EEBAB9-AD59-4F3C-A517-8CEF645220A5.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 5
  • DD83767B-3490-4869-B6E9-0A3C666445C3.jpeg
    DD83767B-3490-4869-B6E9-0A3C666445C3.jpeg
    155 KB · Views: 5
  • 4BAC5E73-C5C5-4CFE-A48F-BA891F5C3BD5.jpeg
    4BAC5E73-C5C5-4CFE-A48F-BA891F5C3BD5.jpeg
    325.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 123E94AF-E9B6-4B73-9A00-4DAFC51E77DD.jpeg
    123E94AF-E9B6-4B73-9A00-4DAFC51E77DD.jpeg
    320.5 KB · Views: 4
  • CE5B61E4-B94F-4400-813F-5E7F478B11E8.jpeg
    CE5B61E4-B94F-4400-813F-5E7F478B11E8.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 4
Thanks for those pics! :thumbsup: Just playing with my newest AKB, I would like to see one of these monsters with a sharpened top swedge like the UF.

I'm kind of going back and forth between the UF and a Farm Knife. I'll try to stick to window shopping, but when those carved handled Jungle Knives (?) that we got a preview of...who knows!

Thanks for those pics! :thumbsup: Just playing with my newest AKB, I would like to see one of these monsters with a sharpened top swedge like the UF.

I'm kind of going back and forth between the UF and a Farm Knife. I'll try to stick to window shopping, but when those carved handled Jungle Knives (?) that we got a preview of...who knows!
I understand! I just ordered my 3rd Farn Knife! They are absolute monster clevers on steroids!!

You know, as much as I like the weight and massiveness of the AKB, I wouldn't turn my nose up at a lightweight version of it. Same size, just lighter and more "fighter-y".

George, I think we can officially start getting excited about XL AKBs. :) What will they be called? Azar specials?

I tried to shoot you a PM so as to not clutter up this thread, but your inbox is full.

Kiteman, I’m not worthy of that title. These larger AKB’s have been for sale longer than I’ve been on this forum. I just haven’t seen them for sale since I’ve started on here. I was just hoping to awake these sleeping giants!

George, I think we can officially start getting excited about XL AKBs. :) What will they be called? Azar specials?

I tried to shoot you a PM so as to not clutter up this thread, but your inbox is full.
I would clean out my private messages but don’t know how to delete them. Any clue?

I would clean out my private messages but don’t know how to delete them. Any clue?
OK, I'm not great at remembering this stuff, but I think if you click "Leave conversation" that might delete, or bring up the option to delete.

I'll dig around tech support and see what I find.

Alrighty, yes, check the box on the conversation you want to delete, and then you can "leave conversation".

Last edited:
OK, I'm not great at remembering this stuff, but I think if you click "Leave conversation" that might delete, or bring up the option to delete.

I'll dig around tech support and see what I find.

Alrighty, yes, check the box on the conversation you want to delete, and then you can "leave conversation".
That worked and I was able to free up space. Thank you

That worked and I was able to free up space. Thank you
You're welcome!
I might as well just share the info with the whole forum, as I don't believe it to be any sort of secret.
Production should be starting on the Big AKBs and we might see them in a month or so. Very exciting news I wanted to share with you, just in case you had not received the same info.

You're welcome!
I might as well just share the info with the whole forum, as I don't believe it to be any sort of secret.
Production should be starting on the Big AKBs and we might see them in a month or so. Very exciting news I wanted to share with you, just in case you had not received the same info.
Yes I did hear the same news that’s why I started posting. I guess it’s time to start breaking open the piggy bank in about a month!
It’s been exciting news to me!

Last edited:
Yes I did hear the same news that’s why I started posting. I guess it’s time to start breaking open the piggy bank in about a month!
It’s been exciting news to me!
We'll have to rename this thread the "Big Ang Khola Bowie Chat Thread" or something, haha.

The more that I look at my AKBs, the more it becomes apparent that even a couple extra inches could make a big difference in handling, etc.

Hey I finally was able to clean up in in box a little bit too, I never knew how either and they call me a mod? Fortunately I have a very large in box but nobody writes anymore anyhow so guess it works out. Learn something every day, guess that's it for today.

Well, I've been getting lucky lately, so I went ahead and sent an email on that M43.

This should pretty much ensure that something incredible will pop up in the next couple of days. :D

Back