Holy BK20 Bundok Beckerman!

I got one - bought it as soon as I got the email. Great looking Bowie. I wonder how many are going to be made?

Last edited:
I got one - bought it as soon as I got the email. Great looking Bowie. I wonder how many are going to be made?

E-mail said "only 450 sets available"... My assumption (maybe wrong) is that they are only making 450 of the BK20 and packaging them as set to move the backlog of BK 4's and 5's. But perhaps I'm wrong and there will be available by themselves later...doubtful (since it says "sprint run"), but possible.

Thanks GSO1962/MKabar - I did not even finish reading the email (how I missed the heading, showed my excitement) till after I bought it. Was going to edit my post to reflect the Limited Edition status, but I forget how fast things move on BF.

Last edited:
Lets us know how it feels in the hand as should be at gathering
Big steel .250 thick almost 11 inches someone was looking for a BK2 on Steroids there it is with a clip point

E-mail said "only 450 sets available"... My assumption (maybe wrong) is that they are only making 450 of the BK20 and packaging them as set to move the backlog of BK 4's and 5's. But perhaps I'm wrong and there will be available by themselves later...doubtful (since it says "sprint run"), but possible.

There will only be 450 BK20's made and they are all boxed up and ready to go. Will not be sold separately. When they are gone they are gone for good.

There will only be 450 BK20's made and they are all boxed up and ready to go. Will not be sold separately. When they are gone they are gone for good.
Sold as a set only ? Do tell and will this only be sold through Ka-Bar or do your dealers get a few sets to sell ? Thanks for your time and steel

Last edited:
Well that's leaves a bit of a sour taste in my mouth...

I already have 2-4s and 2-5s. The only way I can get a BK20 is to pay $200 for this set!? ...I'm out...

Esp after just buying a 21...funds are tight...

Funny, the BK4 and BK5 will be #3 of each for me and I still want a Cam BK4. I have yet to pull the trigger on the BK21, so I decided to get these instead - for now.

Well that's leaves a bit of a sour taste in my mouth...

I already have 2-4s and 2-5s. The only way I can get a BK20 is to pay $200 for this set!? ...I'm out...

Esp after just buying a 21...funds are tight...

Let us know how you like NC and hear you have a few 5's and 4's so not sure why Ka-Bar doing as a set only and wonder if they are # sets

Nah, they're just dumping old stock. 2-$50 blades and one that'd prob eventually retail for around $100. I'd prob buy it if I didn't recently buy a 21 and not already have multiples of the other.

It's a decent deal but hard to justify on my case. Single guys will snatch them up lol.

Not crazy about the swedge tho.

Curious to what Hylon® is...

I'll mull it over. Prob my usual wait too long and gone.

Back