Holy BK20 Bundok Beckerman!

when more than 2 of always give a more than like
as most of you, usually 3 deep, user, NIB, MOD if time allows(Hopefully soon)
Have yet to sell a 20,
But I did trade a 20 for a 6 and a San Mai
felt guilty yep 4 more 20's later,

In all seriousness the 20 is most definitely a Must Have BECKER
IMO

Your pics make me want another bk20! Nice collection with some nicely made handles!

Your pics make me want another bk20! Nice collection with some nicely made handles!

Sheathes better than da Handles
Tanks a Ton Julio and my Favorite done Makael

Sterile Pass around Brute hanging where it needs to be

Sold mine, needed the funds. Such is life. Good to see you here, btw.

Say Heah Boy's and Girl's. Boy am I lucky, Even though I had the BK-4 and 5, I still got the Limited Edition Kit. Then I find out only 450 were made, and I was going to wait for the price to go down, I also was told, I might be the last to buy the Kit. Luckie Me. ,, .

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I bought it yesterday as soon as you provided me the link and it has shipped today. Woo hoo! Probably going to do the sandblasted route with stainless hardware again!

Yes! I remember that last one you did. It was killer. Please take it out on an outing, and post the thread here. Love the outdoor/hiking/making fire/cooking/having a good time with good blades threads. :thumbup:

Yes! I remember that last one you did. It was killer. Please take it out on an outing, and post the thread here. Love the outdoor/hiking/making fire/cooking/having a good time with good blades threads. :thumbup:

Yeah, I need to take me a Becker into the woods next time!

Just as an update I swapped stock 9 and 7 handles around. 7's felt good on the 9. 9 were slightly oversized on the 7.
I guess I ground down my 7 handle more than I thought when shaping the mycarcta scales. So the 20 should be pretty normal.

Last edited:
Finally got some pics going.

7 with 9 scales, vs 20 with mycarta scales hand-shaped to the 7:

9 scales are somewhat proud of the 7 handle; feels weird and wants to bite the hand.
20 handles is slightly proud of the 7 scales; feels perfectly fine and natural.

Had to break down some apple and floweing-pear branches yesterday. Took out the 20 again. Wasn't quite as easy as the fir from a couple weeks ago, but still much better than wrestling with branches and loppers. And great stress relief!

I've got some of Tommy's rosewood scales inbound for the 9. Trying to decide between LMF and KaBar micarta for the 9, so I can get the 7 fitting right again.
Just shaped some micarta for a 17. Fun, but for tools and materials in no way cost-effective compared to what's out there. And I want to make sure the 20 has quality grip.

Say Heah Paulie, I didn't realize that you were on here! I am going to do some more testing on this Bk20, I am sure that you will have some great input!

I talked to Ethan and some other Kabar folks at Blade... I don't think that Ill be able to motivate them to re release the boondock any time soon. LOL

Back