Holy BK20 Bundok Beckerman!

I would be open to this option... If there is anyone willing to help a fellow Beckerhead out I would be in your debt... If interested send me a pm

Replied to your pm... Again I appreciate the offer... Hopefully this works out as I want this knife

Oh no, the taxman has taken bk20 fun money away at the wrong time. Aaarrrggghhhhhh......

Sweet looking steel, 0.25"!

We are happy to be in on this one!!:)

This is bull crap... I can't buy one because I live in Canada... Seriously Kabar. I am not impressed. I almost have a full collection of the becker line but since I live north of the border I get shafted. I am willing to pay extra for the shipping and take all responsibility once the item is shipped.

wildnewfie, I feel your pain. In fact, because of this I will never buy another Kabar product. You get tired of feeling like a second class citizen with all the exchange posts saying that they ship only to the USA. I've bought ESEE, BUCK, BECKER, SWAMP RAT, BUSSE, LINDER, HIMALAYAN IMPORTS, SPYDERCO and probably a few I don't remember, over the internet with zero problems. They don't want our money, fine, somebody else will.

BTW, this in no way reflects on Ethan Becker who is a class act, first, last and always.

Doc

Why just limited edition?...it looks like a great knife (I'd prefer on its own not in set) but give us mere mortals sometime to save up..arrh!! Haha

Last edited:
Will these still be around on friday? Payday is friday.

I tried ordering one on the website and it won't work.... Hope they aren't sold out already

the balance and feel on the production run is much nicer (to me) than the sample we played with last year.
Ethan has one here and we will be putting it through its paces this week/weekend, which may be enough to push some of you over the edge. :)
The spine has a strong 1/8" wide flat full length, so it shouldn't beat your baton up too bad.

Calling first thing tomorrow morning... This is EXACTLY what my dream Becker would look like.

Well, we will see if I can get it. I didn't realise that kabar didn't accept PayPal. That's were all of my money is and transfering it will take days.

KaBar's website has some unusual credit card processing settings which have prevented me from ordering int the past. However, that hiccup has provided me with the opportunity to speak with the very knice and accommodating ladies who answer the phones there and process orders. Unfortunately, the delay, especially after hours say on a Friday or during the weekend, has caused me to miss out on a clearance item.

This time around, I didn't even mess around with trying order on-line and went straight for the phone. Guess I will just have to play with the prototype this weekend to hold me over pending delivery.

The BK20 could be the knife that allows one to carry a little BK9 or BK2 in a piggy-back arrangement.:rolleyes:

KaBar's website has some unusual credit card processing settings which have prevented me from ordering int the past. However, that hiccup has provided me with the opportunity to speak with the very knice and accommodating ladies who answer the phones there and process orders. Unfortunately, the delay, especially after hours say on a Friday or during the weekend, has caused me to miss out on a clearance item.

This time around, I didn't even mess around with trying order on-line and went straight for the phone. Guess I will just have to play with the prototype this weekend to hold me over pending delivery.

The BK20 could be the knife that allows one to carry a little BK9 or BK2 in a piggy-back arrangement.:rolleyes:

Consider it done if you want. Lol

Hi all, new to Blade Forums. You guys have been great for research over the past couple years - thanks!
Enough bs: BK20 - I got a 7 last year with plans to mod and be my 'one-personal-Excalibur' knife. I own blades for bushcraft, camping, backyard cutting and Ren Faire costume.
After loving on the BK7, I wanted something a bit 'more', and different than the 9. I'd been eyeing Marine Raider style knives (OKC sp10+5, Western 44/49, even Bear+Son Gold Rush bowie), but the profiles weren't quite right for my tastes, and the mods were going to be intensive. Just last week I said to myself "Gee - I wish BKT/Kabar would realize the demand for a Becker with a classic big bowie profile, 10-11" long blade". Next thing you know, I get the Bundok email - purchased in 10 minutes.
Sorry collectors, mine will be stripped, modded and used. Spiffy reclaimed walnut scales I got from tmil2009 for my 7 will have a new home. I'm a bit of a leatherworker - so custom Celtic knotwork sheath, and this will be my personal seax/bowie/skean to serve for camp, garb, backpack mini-sword. My offspring will have to rob my grave for it.

This is bull crap... I can't buy one because I live in Canada... Seriously Kabar. I am not impressed. I almost have a full collection of the becker line but since I live north of the border I get shafted. I am willing to pay extra for the shipping and take all responsibility once the item is shipped.

You have to call in to KA-BAR. As you all can imagine our site is often attacked from places outside the US and as such our filters and controls have been tighten recently. If you call 800-282-0130 you should be able to order over the phone. Our customer service is closed between 12pm - 1pm each day for lunch so take that into account.

Back