Holy Cow! Huge list of knives for sale!

I have cleaned up this post a little, but there was still some confusion. Items in posts #2 and 3 are what I still have available. I have included photos of the ones that are not as popular, I can take other photos if people like. I accept USPS MO or Paypal (preferred) at no charge. Prices include USPS shipping within the CONUS. Not looking for trades at this time. Thanks for looking.

*Cleaned up a bit and updated with price drops.*

Cold Steel Light Machete: Sharpened (does not come sharp from the factory), excellent condition, includes sheath.

Cold Steel Panga Machete: Sharpened, good condition-some rust along edge (can be sharpened away), with sheath.

Cold Steel Outdoorsman: New condition with box.

Kershaw Ken Onion Boa: Black-coated, plain edge. Almost new condition, minor scuff in blade coating.

Lone Wolf Val-Matic DA: Almost new, minor scuff in bead blasted blade by logo. With box.

TOPS Black Star: Black-coated 1095 blade, Canvas Micarta handle. New condition, original bag, papers, and TOPs dog tag

TOPS Loner 2 (#L02): Grey-coated 1095 blade, Black Micarta handle. New condition, original bag, papers, and TOPs dog tag.

Last edited:
Katz Cheetah (K8DPS): XT-80 stainless steel blade (this was Katz higher end-comparable to 440C or ATS-34), Kryton handle, brass liners-a heavy folder. Excellent condition, with sheath.

Last edited:
Cold Steel Torpedo(bottom in picture): 5150 solid steel double-tipped spike--Hefty. This is in excellent condition and comes with makeshift sheaths. $10 + $5 s/h[/QUOTE]

If you'll take a USPS money order, I'll take the Cold Steel Torpedo. Please send payment information to: kennethemccune@yahoo.com

Thanks, Kenneth

Which size is the CRKT First Strike? And is it silver or black and does it still come with the sheath? Thanx!

Aitor Bowie: 440 blade, Aluminum handle. Comes with sharpening stone carried on sheath. User in fair condition--scratches, small rust spots. $15 + $5 s/h

I'LL TAKE IT

SEND ME YOUR PAYPAL

BILL

SAMURAIRONIN@NETZERO.NET

arioch,
The First Strike is the large version, black handle wrap, silver blade and it comes with a sheath.
Nick

I believe all items are updated as necessary and I have replied to all emails. If that is not the case, please contact me again.
Thanks,
Nick

Back