Holy Grail Buck Knife?

I'm not into grail knives though because you do whatever it takes to get them then along comes something else.

I would own a 119 right now if available with a factory left leather sheath, I'll probably end up getting one anyway but would love a factory left sheath.

I'm not sure I have a grail knife.

If there's something I've seen on these forums that I would cherish more than any other knife, if would be the cross cut mammoth that SHB shows. I don't think there's a better looking handle material out there! Mammoth teeth come close though.

The grail knife that haunts my memories is a one off 905 with crown stag and gold etch of a mountain man one horseback.

JB

One of my grail knives would have to be a long blade 124. I have only seen pic's and I doubt I will ever have a chance to pick one up. I saw one of the yellow horse knives when I was much younger and I was able to get a couple of those. The knives on this thread are all amazing and I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for eating crackers. (L.o.l )
Buck has made some truly made some amazing knives over the years.

I'm not into grail knives though because you do whatever it takes to get them then along comes something else.

I would own a 119 right now if available with a factory left leather sheath, I'll probably end up getting one anyway but would love a factory left sheath.

I don't know if what you are asking exists? If you talk to Makael he makes some real nice custom sheaths.

Last edited:
I don't what you are asking exists. If you talk to Makael he makes some real nice custom sheaths.
As it turns out you can get a factory left handed leather sheath off of the Buck website for $30
My problem is that I want a buck 119 to come with a lefty leather sheath and I don't want to pay extra for it.
I like the way the factory sheath looks and matches the knife and don't want anything aftermarket. now if Buck would alow me to mail them the included sheath in exchange for a lefty sheath I'd be happy and would have a 119 already.

Back