Holy ****!!! NFNO ding?!

Yeah I figured. I’m gonna start dropping a few bucks in a TGLBLE wishfull thinking account:rolleyes:

Dang. That's crazy. My roommate is still waiting on a grab bag! and I thought those would be quick haha. Great for you guys though, I hope they ship sooner rather than later!

Oh gosh I did get dinged for my nuke. I planned on selling a few folders but I guess I'll do it sooner than anticipated.

Can we start an excuse thread.. way to go Busse on fast turnaround.....but it's not a great way for me to start a valentines day " OMG babe there is $1000 gone....wait...what did you do??!!"

I kee saying I’m done with blades for a bit, but I needed a smaller general use blade to go on my backup plate carrier. Now I really am done for a while unless a FFBM or awesome small EDC gets dropped.

I have too many guns that need optics, bought a new Jeep that needs parts, and we are PCSing back Stateside in a couple months. Plus, my plan was to grab some NVGs by the end of the year this year. AND we are gonna be stationed less than an hour from Knob Creek and they do Cowboy Shoots once a month, and I’ve always wanted to try that out. So I’ll need a couple 6 shooters, rifle and shotgun

I kee saying I’m done with blades for a bit, but I needed a smaller general use blade to go on my backup plate carrier. Now I really am done for a while unless a FFBM or awesome small EDC gets dropped.

I have too many guns that need optics, bought a new Jeep that needs parts, and we are PCSing back Stateside in a couple months. Plus, my plan was to grab some NVGs by the end of the year this year. AND we are gonna be stationed less than an hour from Knob Creek and they do Cowboy Shoots once a month, and I’ve always wanted to try that out. So I’ll need a couple 6 shooters, rifle and shotgun
Dont worry man, this sudden impulse of logic will pass.. it's known to happen after a ding.

I couldn’t believe it myself. I got an email from Busse Combat saying my order has shipped. NFNO big satin black g10 non hand finished handle. I then went to the website logged in and my order shows as shipped. :D

I have 2 - Satin with Green Micarta and BIG with black G10 - that are "awaiting shipping" but I still haven't received a shipping notice for my Last Rites. It would be cool if they just shipped all three together!

Instead of my first Busse Shop Order being a box with just 1 bad @$$ knife, hopefully it'll contain 3! What an awesome box to open!

How bout if I get a shipping ding one day after payment?
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Going to answer the call of the ding myself>>>just maybe I'll get one of those one day turnarounds
Mine's BIG finish also!

***UPDATE*** PAID <waiting for my shipping ding> ;)

Last edited:
Back