• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

HOM CF/Teal Basilisk - Like new!

stonproject

Platinum Member
Today I'm selling my like new CF Basilisk. I have not cut anything with it, shes pretty much been a safe queen. I taped the blade and messed with it a little bit, but was never dropped. Removed latch out of the box so theres no damage to the anodozation.

This knife also comes with the HOM titanium pocket clip, and a set of Kuski made titanium spacers, with the box, HOM card/sticker, and latch.

I'm looking to sell everything for $450. The pocket clip was $40( good luck finding one in stock) and the spacers were $20, and the knife was $400. So just trying to recoup my losses.

Not interested in trades, USA only! Please don't attempt to purchase if balisongs are not legal in your jurisdiction. I only accept Paypal GS or USPS MO. I will ship priority with signature confirmation within 48 hours of receiving payment. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM or leave your email here where I can get a hold of you!

Thanks!

2qb947l.jpg

25a3dbd.jpg

11kdxdu.jpg

rt11cp.jpg

Back