Home Invasion

If it is wrong...so am I. The police feel that THIS TIME that they know that the hammer is coming down and they will resist violently rather than go back to prison for most of their life.

If it is wrong...so am I. The police feel that THIS TIME that they know that the hammer is coming down and they will resist violently rather than go back to prison for most of their life.

Well, here. I have a spare, and I'll save you a seat.

HellTicket-500.jpg

Ring Video Doorbell 2... I may purchase more to cover more area around the house.

When my family’s house was broken into luckily no one was home. However one of the best pieces of advice the cops gave was that the area around your house should be completely lit up at night time. Bright enough that it bothers your neighbours. Apparently this is a huge deterrant.

Wow! I just saw this thread. Glad everyone is doing better and you are getting better security. Hope they catch their asses and they get put away.

If it is wrong...so am I. The police feel that THIS TIME that they know that the hammer is coming dow

This happened in brad daylight...4 PM

Is there any way this could somehow be an inside job? Alot of these types of crimes are. It needn’t be someone you know directly that gave inside info. It could be something like a construction worker at a house across the street who noticed a pattern when you’re not home.

SWAT Team in Lafayette Louisiana got him at a Motel...location reported through Crime Stoppers.

Second suspect still at large for now but remember, they have to be lucky every time to elude police. Cops only have to be lucky one time to get them.

I’m sure that scum bag feels the walls closing in on him.

Back