Home Invasion

pffff what a horrible and crazy story.....so much violence. Best wishes for you and your family....I really hope the punnishment for those idiots will be fair.

1 in jail and still awaiting DNA on the other.
GREAT NEWS! Whatever the sentences are, they are not enough.
I sincerely hope your family (and you) are recovering without deep scars.
Take care,
OG

I presume your family still has a trial to endure. I am sure you would just like it all to end and get back to a normal life.

Wife is doing better...she can stay in the house alone for a few hours at a time. DNA evidence still not back on the second one.

Mutha-F'ers. Too bad you can't spread the word that they are child molesters so when they finally get locked up, they will get a "special reception".

Good question. Just a guess, but lack of eye-witness corroborating testimony? Plus trying to get a statement from either one would probably be difficult and might end up adding fuel to the fires of trauma, anyway?
I feel so sorry for you and yours.
I don't say stuff like this very often, but may God bless you and ease your troubled mind.
OG

Born & raised 30 minutes south of Lafayette. Had a cousin that lived in Crowley for a spell.

Even If found “innocent” by inconclusive dna, this one and his coconspiritors will likely die on their next job, that is how stupid they sound. Pure evil. You and neighbors will need walls and unbreakable steel doors until your neighborhood is safe again.
I had a problem with thugs on my street until my neighbor and I confronted everyone we saw “chillin” where they didn’t belong and within a month they were gone. We didn’t show our weapons, but rather our elbows, flashlights and a willingness to not back down.

Just stumbled on this thread. Agree with all of the preceding sentiments. I will only add that people who are “soft” on violent criminals, have never been one of their targets. Everyone have a good Thanksgiving.

These guys have been caught many times, but they keep giving them light sentences and they don't even serve most of that.

Wanted to take a moment to sincerely wish and hope that you and yours have a Merry Christmas.
OG

Back