Honey Badger

This model is really growing on me. Can users post up about their experience? Usage?

Thanks,
Bill

This model is really growing on me. Can users post up about their experience? Usage?

Thanks,
Bill
Other than the one on the site I've only made one so far, but it won't be the last!

Adam,
Could you share your ideas behind the design? Testing uses? It looks obvious for defense and for breaking down a large animal. I am interested in how flexible it is in a bushy or camp role?
Thanks,
Bill

Adam,
Could you share your ideas behind the design? Testing uses? It looks obvious for defense and for breaking down a large animal. I am interested in how flexible it is in a bushy or camp role?
Thanks,
Bill

I actually plan to do a full write up about it in the future, but basically I intended it to be a do it all knife. The blade is narrow enough for bushcraft carving tasks, long enough to lightly chop and baton, pointy enough for defense, bellied enough for skinning,,, etc...... Basically it's a do it all field knife that fits in the hand like a glove.

Adam,
Badger arrived. First impression- I love it. I have wide meaty hands and the grip just does it with nothing extra in a strong hammer grip. Comfortable in several positions. The thumb ramp works on both sides securely. I think 5/32" works just right. I look forward to working it and updating.
Thanks,
Bill

Adam,
Badger arrived. First impression- I love it. I have wide meaty hands and the grip just does it with nothing extra in a strong hammer grip. Comfortable in several positions. The thumb ramp works on both sides securely. I think 5/32" works just right. I look forward to working it and updating.
Thanks,
Bill

I’m glad you like it and I look forward to hearing your thoughts once you get it out!

Back