Hope this is right place. Cannot log in on iPhone X now for some reason

Ok I’m logged in on my iPad. Two step authentication is disabled. All well so far on the ipad but the iPhone gives ‘incorrect password‘ error.
it worked fine initially. Any ideas?
Already signed on with paid membership. All well with that as best I can tell on iPad. Just the darn iPhone.
And I read the rules and will gladly contact proper personnel with my real name password and any specifics Needed. Thanks in advance.

It shouldn’t make any difference on the device as long as the password is correct

It shouldn’t make any difference on the device as long as the password is correct
Oh. I certainly agree. But it just won’t work. Password etc correct. Can log in and out on this iPad. But just won’t go on that darn phone. Funny. It did right after I signed on. Seems I had a similar problem once before. And was a goofy setting down in there. I’m pretty sure it was to one of our Drs Portal logins. I’ll figure it out. Just thought somebody may have seen this or similar before. Thanks.

Using Safari. And also won’t go in ms Edge either. I’ve got Firefox on there I haven’t tried it yet. Will try that on it now.

Well. Finally. And thanks for the input. Anyway I tried it on the wife’s iPhone and it wouldn’t go. Logged back off and on the iPad and all worked.
I thought it may have something to do with my network security. Running a mesh WiFi system out of a science fiction to handle all our security cams and that system can be fussy. So I reset it which I’ve had to do before. Well that knocked me off the iPad.
And after a few attempts blocked me from trying. I cleared the browsers cache in everything. And finally my iPad let me activate the set a new password. And it let me back In The iPad. So I then Tried my iPhone. And I’m writing from it now. So hopefully that’s it. This darn network is finicky. And I suspect probably the root cause all lay in there somewhere. Anyway at least now I’m back on both devices.
Sorry to bore to tears but it’s fixed and I’ll continue my illness for awhile and read around a little in here.

Glad you figured it out.

Back