• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Horizon & GT Auto

Knifegorue

Gold Member
I have 2 beautiful knifes that I want to sell! I accept PayPal G&S and I will eat the fees. Shipping is included on all orders. I have all original packaging for every knife. Every knife is like new and unused. I have more pictures and videos if needed. Best way to reach me is by email Kbrunner94@yahoo.com or PM Thanks for looking! As of right now I am not looking for any trades.

First up is a custom Horizon Bladeworks Sentry. This knife is about the same size as a Microtech UTX-85. M390 satin D/E dagger blade, Full Polllished copper scales, polished titanium clip/actuator button. Marked on scale 6/2018 serial #031. This knife feels absolutely amazing in the hand. Action is smooth as butter and very very minimal blade play. Comes with very nice hard pelican style case & tool. Reduced to $279 guys and girls.

Second up in the middle is a custom Heretic cleric S/N #12. Hefted stainless with satin top and stone washed edges on 1 side and 2 side is thick beautiful carbon fiber with flamed titanium screws! Flamed titanium actuator with polished top. Blade is lightly stonewashed 154cm completely hand ground tanto with a Gorgeous swedge! Clip is stone washed bronze! I honestly don't want to sell this one but I recently purchased a few blades and I need room. The knife is BNIB! TRADED

Lastly is a GT knifes auto. Partial serrated tanto ATS-34 with bead blasted grinds and satin flats. Unique mechanism, strong action and solid lockup! Carried a few times and used to open a card. $99. This is a great edc knife for the money!

2PFge92h.jpg

GNNpgszh.jpg

hVSD1ach.jpg

xAUKjcuh.jpg

UVOeC1Gh.jpg

jvgNg7a.jpg

rzYg9Jv.jpg

4RgEyFl.jpg

QHMGhMI.jpg

C5Lb9Jl.jpg

LsjCDlF.jpg

Last edited: