Horizontal sheaths?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mac...I can't help but wonder if you ever found someone who could help you with a sheath here...or did you say "hell with this noise", and went looking elsewhere???;)

Mac contacted me and when I saw your post I remembered I owe him a call. We'll get it done. Just a matter of fitting it in timewise.

i have been back here every other day to see if eddie replied. Which he did :) I am wondering why everyone started a kydex / leather war on a thread that was meant to find a sheath maker. Guys chill out people have their own opinions and its ok if their belief system on knife sheaths is different than yours. This is the internet. Eddie do you have my number or email so that you can contact me if need be? We could meet up at the local church i work at if you would like.
-McMillan

i have been back here every other day to see if eddie replied. Which he did :) I am wondering why everyone started a kydex / leather war on a thread that was meant to find a sheath maker. Guys chill out people have their own opinions and its ok if their belief system on knife sheaths is different than yours. This is the internet. Eddie do you have my number or email so that you can contact me if need be? We could meet up at the local church i work at if you would like.
-McMillan

McMillan-I hope that you will post a picture of your new sheath(s).:D

Folks, I've been swamped with work and my kids activities. I'll be contacting McMillan and hopefully starting the sheath this weekend.

FastEddie and i finally met up today! He is a gentleman and his work looks great! I will post pics when the sheath is finished.
-McMillan

just thought I would post a couple of my Horizontal sheaths. I have been making this style for over 25 years and haven't had one customer say he lost his knife.
SS850137.jpg

058.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back