• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Horse Butt Strops / Strips 10" x 3"

NORTHWEST_KNIFE_GUY

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This is for a strip of natural veg tan horse butt/hide that is approx 10" x 3" and 9-10oz thickness, the edges of the leather have been lightly beveled both sides. This horse butt/hide has a very firm temper (little give) and tends to have higher levels of silicate then cow leather. Can place on a strop you have or just use on the edge of a desk / work bench.

I normally keep quite a bit on hand, if you'd like a larger piece or even one mounted just let me know.

(SOLD) $13.95ea shipped U.S.(SOLD)

Ships first class within 24hrs.

*option*
I can load upon request and free of charge the strip (hair/smooth side) with 0.5m, 1.0m poly diamond spray or 1m CBN spray.

rFi6krzh.jpg

qwXy59gh.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

10" x 3" oak strop with feet and horse hide. Nice solid piece of oak cut to size, run through jointer / planer and then hand sanded on glass with abrasive to make very flat. Added nice thick piece of horse hide (firm temper) that was hand worked and is approx. 9oz thick. Surface is smooth as glass and very firm.

SOLD
$35 + S&H

bAJdLe7h.jpg

Bvpo7yoh.jpg

lnB7qe9h.jpg

2qwWSNmh.jpg

Last edited:
Back