Horton Knives,, Club Platinum.............One-One

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a buck Trevor got,, i was going to comment on how sharp his Snakeskin zt satin jack with doublecut brass tubes, looked,, but, i didnt want to offend anyone,,

KNIFE!!!!!:D

Someone had to say it ... and quickly ... before Spark moved us off to some other forum category.:)

Good lights let us appreciate the platinum edge on our Horton's even in the dark, not to mention, save all 10 of our digits :eek:;)

Good lights let us appreciate the platinum edge on our Horton's even in the dark, not to mention, save all 10 of our digits :eek:;)

I'm tryin the fancy light cherry popper you recomended. I'll be able to comment in 5 to 9 business days.

i have found the mod i need.. E-C adaptor and 6PD Bezel with Malkoff M60

X200004.jpg

Hey Pauli!

I really could not be better,what with all the fat goin on around here lately. Hey have you talked to Jeremy on the phone?

I walk out of my office door, laughing out loud, today after talking to him and the next person I encounter is like, what's so funny? Well, I can't really go into it so I just start laughing again.

LoL - lotsa fatties coming your way...Good stuff.

Haven't called Jeremy yet - with my Polish accent he probably wouldn't understand my gibberish lol...

Brian or bear or ....

I have surefires, a 6P,M3T,M4,L2 and Lx2. What would be the best ''drop in'' to equal say the M4 at 350 lumens? I mean, is that possible,it's a 4 battery gas guzzler but the light output is amazing?
Also, what is the run time on these 400 and 500 lumen drop ins and do they get hot like my Lx2? After 20 minutes on high(200 lumens) it's too hot to hold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back