Horton Knives....Official,, Dog/Cat/Pet thread.

Thanks! It really is a beautiful place. Too bad it looks like my phones camera lens was covered in bugspray for most pics I took!

The dog is only 7 months old in the pics so we picked the closest backpacking site there was- Coffee Break Lake. It's only 1.35 miles from parking hence all the nylon gear we have there. We brought real food even!:)

That is awesome sleeve! I was just thinking it was time for a T-Rex update and we get all this, which is even better.

He just looks great, and so do you and momma.

Last edited:
mama thought this was hilarious
001-16.jpg

I just bought my wife a white pomeranian two weeks ago for a 25 wedding annaversary present.She puts up with my weapons fetish so I support her pet fetish!Besides I think she has to be a saint to put up with me for almost 30 years.

Mike

ILMAO! He looks like he is used to this type of activity.
Our daughter can do anything to our Masstiff and she usually just keeps sleeping.

Great pics RLarge and Bushcraft! Nothing like a dog lookin silly to put a smile on your face.

Funny stuff dudes!

We took T.Rex on a 3 mile hike today with a little swim in the middle. His longest hike so far. When we got back to the car he just lie down right in the dirt! Poor guy. After about an hour nap he was ready to play some fetch. :)

ETA: I apparently held my iphone the wrong direction. Also, the video compression kinda f'd up the quality.

[youtube]sn46T8mBkdU[/youtube]

Last edited:
lol! thats awesome sleeve! "git that sumbitch" haha. atlas and ares do the same thing. they don't actually want to swim, just wade.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RxUbwteSWVk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RxUbwteSWVk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Back