Horton Knives....Official Firearms Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried out the shotgun today. I'm a total shotgun newb so go easy on me.

Patterned it with Federal Viral Shok 2-3/4 00 Buck (9 Pellets) today at 10 yards

DSCN3914.jpg

DSCN3915.jpg

DSCN3923.jpg

I like the shottie a lot pauli. Pattern as many different loads as you can find, because there will likely be a HUGE difference between them. Don't discount them just because they are inexpensive either. Doing this will help you find whaþ runs best in your particular weapon.

I like the shottie a lot pauli. Pattern as many different loads as you can find, because there will likely be a HUGE difference between them. Don't discount them just because they are inexpensive either. Doing this will help you find what runs best in your particular weapon.

Great advice Rick :thumbup: Shotguns are a little bit different.

Since Pauli rolls his own, I might add buy the cheapest reloadable that you can find, and learn how it patterns - Adjustments will be made after that.

Birdshot is not just for the birds

Friggen sweet mang! How long is the barrel? Data mang,,,

Thanks Kurt

Data

Rem 870 Express upgrade to aluminum trigger housing-
Dlask 14” barrel
Vang Comp System, with ports
VCS Rear Sight/Rail Combo
VCS Front Sight (tritium insert)
VCS +1 Mag Extension
VCS Big Safety
VCS Stainless steel follower
Hogue 13” LOP Stock Set (short)
LImbsaver Butt Pad
Mesa Tactical 6 Shot Sureshell holder
Left Hand Sling Plate
Refinished all steel parts by Parkerizing plus KG Gun-Kote Dark Earth

I have been shooting.
235g hornaday leverevolution

I bought some of those for my .30-30 and still haven't sighted 'em in.
Do they really make the lever guns reach out and touch something a little further?

nice shotty Paulie! I love to shoot 12 ga, experimenting with the different loads is pretty fun, too. is there trap shooting at your range?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back