Horton Knives....Official Firearms Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG00281-20100303-2310.jpg

I scaled back the Machette to 18.5 oal, now its large ass knife, convex chisel with new chisel bandbreaker spine, 3/16. A2. This thing is so fast. Can't wait to get her done

TLR1s's came today. Much brigher tac-light than I had on the G19 before (Insight M-3). The other Streamlight went on an 870.

TacLight1.jpg

TacLight2.jpg

Looks nice.
how do you turn that on,is there
a button on the grip or something?

It has a paddle switch on the back. Press the left side down for momentary on (clicks off when you release). Press the right side down for constant on. With this model, if you tap the momentary switch twice, it goes into strobe mode.

Played hookey from work today - Took off at lunch yesterday with my son and headed for the mountians. We got stuck with babysitting the dogs while the girls went to Sarasota :eek:

HaHa - We loaded up my Ranger, and a few other essentials and headed to the property - haven't been there since before Christmas.

Well after clearing the fire road into the property with the Gransfors Bruks small camp axe - we rode thru 6-8 inches of snow in our short sleeve shirts ;)

We made it - This is one mile into the property off the main road

picture.php

My son standing in front of my birthday gift from a few years ago

After we made it to the top ( I was shocked at how much snow was still there) we came back down to the valley and had some fun:

picture.php

Nah he didn't get to use the scope the entire time - I just got lazy on the
pics :D

We also took the Benelli M4 with some 00's and of course my Delta Elite

The most fun I have had in a very LONG time - and I never fired a shot

Oh Yea - This is how we got there:

picture.php

Stihl MS360 Pro just in cast the Gb and the NMFBM needed some help :D

And this is how we left

picture.php

Back to reality tomorrow after a nice head check:D:cool:

Last edited:
Bear,

That says so much more, between the lines. It's just really great to see this.

I'm happy for you friend.

Bear,

That says so much more, between the lines. It's just really great to see this.

I'm happy for you friend.

Thanks Pepper - Words and Pics really can not describe it :D But obviously you know what I know :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back