House Handle's Octagon Tire Knockers, and Walking Canes...

Been looking for online reviews, and I havent found any.

I thought there might be some in the "blunt object/weapon" threads here and in Practical Tactical, but I havent found any there either.

Anyways, I'm interested in the Octagon Tire Knockers, the Stockman's Walking Canes, and the "dowels" think more more martial arts 'bo' 'jo' or 'walking staff'.

They seem very reasonably priced, and the 'dowels' I can turn into handles for other items if they aren't too bad, but unsuitable for "martial" use.

Anyone have any experience?

I think it's easier/cheaper to don camo or Ninja gear and sneak into an arboretum after hours with a Silky saw. Little bit of whittling and curing and voila; a tire knocker, walking stick or cudgel.

Last edited:
Please don't do it in an arboretum. Do it in the woods or ask a kindly neighbor who has the variety of wood you want.

Please don't do it in an arboretum. Do it in the woods or ask a kindly neighbor who has the variety of wood you want.

My tongue was entirely in my cheek in making that suggestion. If/when you can't tell a Sumac from an Ironwood at least at an arboretum there is usually an identifier label or tag.

I went to the Gnome Repot and bought the Ames Dandelion Weeder. Cut off the weeder spike, superglued a folding chair foot on it. Makes a great cane/dog defender/jo staff for less than $10.

I guess my original post does sound quite mall ninja like.

Just curious about the other offerings of House Handle.

I think I will order a few things from them for Valentines day.

I wish a tire knocker from House Handle would suffice for my Valentine lol.

Would try that but I know how it would get used...

If I got my wife a tire knocker, I would also invest in one of their canes...

Don't worry about it! One of the most popular threads here you probably saw was about clubs and improvised weapons. As super cereal as some guys take their axes here there is still a lot of us that just like to have fun. Personally the tire knockers sound pretty interesting to me.

I guess my original post does sound quite mall ninja like.

Just curious about the other offerings of House Handle.

I wish a tire knocker from House Handle would suffice for my Valentine lol.

Would try that but I know how it would get used...

If I got my wife a tire knocker, I would also invest in one of their canes...

Haha! Maybe that is why they added both to the line up.

Back