How about a Fiddleback group buy????

it is
that's funny.....we were just discussing it & Allen just walked away from my desk. we are going to start gathering scale material this week
VANCE VANCE was there a final layout of what there is to choose from yet. I may have missed that if so. Thanks for the update. I've been wondering the same.

VANCE VANCE was there a final layout of what there is to choose from yet. I may have missed that if so. Thanks for the update. I've been wondering the same.
Quantity: 20
Model: Hiking Buddy
Steel: .118" AEB-L SFT (that's in between 3/32" & 1/8")

Scales:
Desert ironwood over natural liners & white pinstripes
Osage over natural liners & blue pinstripes
Natural canvas micarta over natural liners & white pinstripes
Black canvas micarta over black liners & white pinstripes

I will start a thread this week to get the handle combo that each person would like to pre-order.

This sounds great and would be a perfect “just because” gift for my girlfriend :)
I’ve been wanting to get her her own Fiddleback and the stainless option in this pattern would be ideal.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Scales:

I will start a thread this week to get the handle combo that each person would like to pre-order.
SWEET! so the 20 available will be a unlocked thread, first come first serve I assume?

Just make sure I have spot #1 incase I’m not around. I want Osage on one side and ironwood on the other. Or Osage bolstered ironwood

Last edited:

Scales:

Sorry folks..,. this is going to be pushed back until next week. No worries though... I AM going to make this happen:thumbsup:

So no OD option. Guess it'll be Osage if I'm lucky enough to be in the first 20... Or maybe natural canvas...

So no OD option. Guess it'll be Osage if I'm lucky enough to be in the first 20... Or maybe natural canvas...

I'm bummed that after Andy said yes to OD now it's not available.... I cant spend the extra money on a second choice handle material.

Chris D.:D

I'm bummed that after Andy said yes to OD now it's not available.... I cant spend the extra money on a second choice handle material.

Chris D.:D
I’m not sure if it’s possible, but maybe you could work something out with another forum member.....buy one of these options now with and agree to trade for an OD if one becomes available in the future. It’s a gamble, though.

Reactions: CAD
VANCE VANCE I have an edit for you. Last part of the sentence, unless 1 knife person gets to buy all 20 :D

- We want as many Fiddleback folks as possible to be able to get in on this unique opportunity so we are limiting it to 1 knife person.

Back