How about a pay program for custom titles?

Say, if you want something under your name, pay BFC $10. Spark gets something for his troubles, it helps keep the forums up and running, and people can customize their account.

What do you think, Sparky? Everyone?

I might go for that. Speaking of, how do we know when our membership renewal is due? Mine should be coming up.

I received a notification from 1SKS about a month before my membership was to run out. I had already sent in the money, but it was nice to know that they were on top of things.

I don't know about the customized title. It might be a good idea. Not sure what I would want under my user name, but if I couldn't think of something I bet that there would be no shortage of ideas that other members would be willing to supply. ;)

I asked about this some time back in service and support forum.

Here is my idea. Paying members get private messaging, upload pics,
selling forums, custom user titles. And of course access to exclusive members only Pirates Cove!! ARRRRRRRRGH! Pirate memebership $25? $30?

$10.00 wouldn't be so bad. I need to see if Phil can help me Pirate up a Rattlesnake. Anybody got any ideas?

Rattler- Maybe a flag. A cross between a Jolly Roger and the Don't Tread on Me flag with a snake on it.

Wirebender,

I have thought about putting the "Don't Tread on Me" in my sig line, but that is a great idea you have. I will see what Phil can come up with.

Thanks!

Danelle- That's way better. The "Don't Tread On Me" could be lettered above the snake, and "Stupid Ass Mother****er!" could be the pattern on the snakeskin. Let's see if Phil is good enough to come up with that.

Or a Jolly Roger skull and pirate hat with two crossed snakes instead of crossbones.

Or a coiled snake with a cartoon balloon saying "don't tread on me" and a Jolly Roger right beside saying "stupid ass mother****er".

Damn, Phil said he doesn't have time to work on an avatar right now. Who else does these?

CD Fleischer = Thanks for the plug.

I have stopped doing custom, animated avatars for now, but will gladly help anybody put together a static one.

dan@pendentive.biz

I'll think about it - it's a bit more work, but we'll see what happens.

Thanks Dan. How's this for subtle pirate flavor?

By the way guys. I put my money where my mouth is. I renewed my membership yesterday. I didn’t wait to see if the Cove gets to stay or not. That’s not to mean that I don’t care, I would really like to see it stay.

ARRRRGH!

Originally posted by RattlerXX
Damn, Phil said he doesn't have time to work on an avatar right now. Who else does these?

Ok...ok...ok....Ya want a Pirate Cove avatar go to the "Pirate Cove" thread. I put one up that anyone can use.

FWIW, I've been doing "pirate-ized" avatars for anyone that asks nicely.

Random = you're welcome.

RattlerXX = check your mail.
The Magician = check your mail.

Back