How about a pay program for custom titles?

Discussion in 'TSETWNDFFAFFUG' started by CD Fleischer, Jun 24, 2002.

1. CD Fleischer

CD Fleischer

Oct 12, 1998
    Say, if you want something under your name, pay BFC $10. Spark gets something for his troubles, it helps keep the forums up and running, and people can customize their account.

What do you think, Sparky? Everyone?

2. Danelle O'Shea

Danelle O'Shea

Mar 22, 2001
    I might go for that. Speaking of, how do we know when our membership renewal is due? Mine should be coming up.

3. Keith Montgomery

Keith Montgomery

May 9, 2000
    I received a notification from 1SKS about a month before my membership was to run out. I had already sent in the money, but it was nice to know that they were on top of things.

I don't know about the customized title. It might be a good idea. Not sure what I would want under my user name, but if I couldn't think of something I bet that there would be no shortage of ideas that other members would be willing to supply. ;)

4. The Magician

The Magician Illusionist

Jan 19, 2000
    I asked about this some time back in service and support forum.

Here is my idea. Paying members get private messaging, upload pics,
    selling forums, custom user titles. And of course access to exclusive members only Pirates Cove!! ARRRRRRRRGH! Pirate memebership $25? $30?

5. RattlerXX

RattlerXX

Nov 7, 2000
    $10.00 wouldn't be so bad. I need to see if Phil can help me Pirate up a Rattlesnake. Anybody got any ideas?

6. Wirebender

Wirebender

Dec 19, 2000
    Rattler- Maybe a flag. A cross between a Jolly Roger and the Don't Tread on Me flag with a snake on it.

7. RattlerXX

RattlerXX

Nov 7, 2000
    Wirebender,

I have thought about putting the "Don't Tread on Me" in my sig line, but that is a great idea you have. I will see what Phil can come up with.

Thanks!

8. Danelle O'Shea

Danelle O'Shea

Mar 22, 2001
    How about "Don't tread on me, stupid as&#115 motherf&#117cker".

Sorry, Im in a bad mood today.

9. RattlerXX

RattlerXX

Nov 7, 2000
    I kinda like that one too!! ;)

Hope your day gets better!

10. Wirebender

Wirebender

Dec 19, 2000
    Danelle- That's way better. The "Don't Tread On Me" could be lettered above the snake, and "Stupid Ass Mother****er!" could be the pattern on the snakeskin. Let's see if Phil is good enough to come up with that.

11. Wirebender

Wirebender

Dec 19, 2000
    Or a Jolly Roger skull and pirate hat with two crossed snakes instead of crossbones.

Or a coiled snake with a cartoon balloon saying "don't tread on me" and a Jolly Roger right beside saying "stupid ass mother****er".

12. RattlerXX

RattlerXX

Nov 7, 2000
    Damn, Phil said he doesn't have time to work on an avatar right now. Who else does these?

13. CD Fleischer

CD Fleischer

Oct 12, 1998
    Try Pendetive (not sure I spelled that right). His are awesome, much like Phil's.

14. RattlerXX

RattlerXX

Nov 7, 2000
    Thats right, thanks for reminding me. :D

15. Daniel Koster

Daniel Koster www.kosterknives.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2001
    CD Fleischer = Thanks for the plug.

I have stopped doing custom, animated avatars for now, but will gladly help anybody put together a static one.

[email protected]

16. Spark

Spark HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Moderator

Oct 2, 1998
    I'll think about it - it's a bit more work, but we'll see what happens.

17. Random

Random I PWN |\|00bs

Jul 13, 2000
    Thanks Dan. How's this for subtle pirate flavor?

By the way guys. I put my money where my mouth is. I renewed my membership yesterday. I didn’t wait to see if the Cove gets to stay or not. That’s not to mean that I don’t care, I would really like to see it stay.

ARRRRGH!

18. PhilL

PhilL

Oct 1, 1999
    Ok...ok...ok....Ya want a Pirate Cove avatar go to the "Pirate Cove" thread. I put one up that anyone can use.

19. Daniel Koster

Daniel Koster www.kosterknives.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2001
    FWIW, I've been doing "pirate-ized" avatars for anyone that asks nicely.

Random = you're welcome.

RattlerXX = check your mail.
    The Magician = check your mail.

20. RattlerXX

RattlerXX

Nov 7, 2000
    ARGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!