How about a wallet thread?

I have a PacSafe RFID wallet, now discontinued. It is similar to the Pacsafe V50 w/o the lanyard. I like a slim bifold + RFID blocking + nylon (no leather for me) + no velcro. They run around $30 or so.

My fantasy is to find a leather bifold wallet with an integral slip to hold traditional pocket knives. I have looked around, but I haven't found anything quite like that yet. There are a number of nice pocket slips that have a credit card pouch, but I've got 6 cards and my I.D. and cash that I pack around. might have to make one one of these days. I have this thing from Yellow Birch Outfitters which is a nice front pocket "purse" but it isn't easy to access the zippered compartment, and i have to fold up money to put it in there.

Q5VDKkP.jpg

IpsZogh.jpg

GtM6B75.jpg

Plain leather bi-fold. My wife buys me a new one every once in a while for Christmas when she gets tired of looking at my ratty old one.
nQNAqGs.jpg

GaTal8s.jpg

Saddleback leather credit card wallet. I've tried all kinds of wallets - and even made some myself to try out - but nothing beats this (style of) wallet because of it's idiot simpleness and thin profile. I like mine to fold though, because I cannot see my credit card surviving open wallet.

I've carried this Herschel tri-fold for >5 years now, finally starting to get a bit woren threw, I'll probably ask for a new one for fathers day this year.

ORnsQIL.jpg

08cJiL1.jpg

koy9oK4.jpg

Mission Wallet from Bladeart, fits ZT0900, small Sebenza, Boker Subcom....... and a little flashlight if you want. Comes in leather and Eelskin too.IMG_6084.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my wallet

It's a bi-fold my dad made as a kid back in the 60's.
He used it as a kid and gave it to me to use as a kid and over a decade later I'm still using it because it works and is nice and durable, I guess there's a bit of sentimental value there as well.

Call me crazy, but I'm of the opinion that wallets, belts, and boots should be made from leather.

Here's my wallet

It's a bi-fold my dad made as a kid back in the 60's.
He used it as a kid and gave it to me to use as a kid and over a decade later I'm still using it because it works and is nice and durable, I guess there's a bit of sentimental value there as well.

Call me crazy, but I'm of the opinion that wallets, belts, and boots should be made from leather.

It looks like it was made yesterday! That's awesome! :thumbsup:

C8924BD5-D8D4-444B-874C-0A03CE1DFB98.jpeg I like this Rayskin checkbook cover because it holds paper work, cards, stamps, licenses, etc. I carry it in a vest pocket.

I HIGHLY recommend checking out J Michael leather or Ashland Leather out for wallets. Customer service is top notch for both of them. The build quality is fantastic and materials. I have owned Saddleback (and did like their card wallet), and they aren't even close to what you can get with J michael or Ashland. They both offer chromexcel or shell cordovan, depending on your budget.

I've carried this Herschel tri-fold for >5 years now, finally starting to get a bit woren threw, I'll probably ask for a new one for fathers day this year.

I've used a similar Victorinox bi-fold for years. Target was closing out some Tinker knives that included a free wallet. I have at least one new one left.

Back