How about that 30" Kobra...

Sure, I'll handle the details if nobody objects. Here's what we'll do:

Email me at the address listed in my contact info here at BF and let me know you're in, and whether or not you want to use PayPal.

Those using PayPal - send your $10 direct to Uncle Bill and then forward me the email payment receipt from PayPal.

Those not using PayPal - I'll reply with my mailing address and you can send me a check or M.O. for $10 made out to Bill Martino.

Because I will be traveling next month I'd like to have a short turnaround on this, so if nobody objects, I'd like to set a January 27th deadline for payment to be received.

On January 28th I will mail all the payments to Uncle Bill and post a list of all contestants' names on this thread.

Uncle Bill can then hold the drawing as he sees fit.

Will this work out for everyone?

3 guys have sent $10 each via paypal for the raffle:

Joe
Greg
Brendan

Many thanks for help, Raggy.

I'm glad we could do this, it'll be fun.

For those who haven't already, don't forget to drop me an email. That's how I'm keeping track of everybody. I'll be sure to reply so you'll know I received it.

So far I've heard from aardvark, Brendan, Sarge and Ripper.

I'll be offline soon for the rest of the evening, I'm taking a bunch of 12 year-olds roller skating. Before I leave I'll put some ale in the fridge for medicinal purposes upon my return. :rolleyes:

Oh Baby. I sent the paypal deal to you.

Thanks Uncle Bill and raghorn.

Good luck everyone.

Jeff

watch yer six - as far as I'm concerned, roller skates are as dangerous as khukuris!;)

Here's where we are at the end of day one:

raghorn
Aardvark
Brendan
Sylvrfalcn
Ripper
gshamr
Berkley
Samurai Dave
mPisi

Still plenty of time to get in on this folks!
:cool:

Originally posted by Berkley
watch yer six - as far as I'm concerned, roller skates are as dangerous as khukuris!;)

Those kids whizz by from all angles at approximately Mach 2. Lucky for me they could tell I didn't know what I was doing and steered a wide berth around me! :D

So tell us Craig, does Absinthe really make the heart grow fonder?

ducking and running, I am

Back