How about that 30" Kobra...

Here's the list as of this morning. If you're not on it and would like to be, please send me an email. Asterisk indicates folks who have paid using PayPal.

raghorn
Aardvark*
Brendan*
Sylvrfalcn
Ripper*
gshamr*
32055*
Berkley*
Samurai Dave
mPisi*
Federico*

RAGHORN: Here's the list as of this morning. If you're not on it and would like to be, please send me an email

Email sent

Here's the updated list, much thanks to all who are participating. As soon as all the snail mail arrives we'll wrap this up.

raghorn
Aardvark*
Brendan*
Sylvrfalcn
Ripper*
gshamr*
32055*
Berkley*
Samurai Dave
mPisi*
Federico*
lcs37

Raggy, here's a list of guys who sent $10 via paypal to HI directly.

Fed
Gerald
Eric
Scot
Berk
Jeff
Greg B.
Joe W.
Brendan

We want to make sure everybody gets in the hat once, not twice.

The list is complete with the addition of Sarge, Samurai Dave, lcs37 and myself for a lucky total of 13 names. I never heard from Eric but you did, so it looks like he's good to go.

I'm still waiting for one last check to arrive, then I'll send all four together. As soon as my outgoing mail hits the box I'll post here that we're ready to draw and you can take it from there.

I can already feel the excitement mounting... :cool:

Raghorn: I'm still waiting for one last check to arrive, then I'll send all four together. As soon as my outgoing mail hits the box I'll post here that we're ready to draw and you can take it from there.

Did you receive my check. mailed on 1/21 Tues. Should have been there by now. Dale

Originally posted by raghorn
Eric - drop me an email with your handle so I can add you to my list.
Sent you an email, but just in case, it's Hoghead.
Good Luck to all!

Not yet. I wouldn't worry this soon, it'll probably be waiting for me today.

Back