How about that 30" Kobra...

OK, all the checks are have arrived and are sealed in an envelope, which I will remand to the custody of the U.S. Postal Service in approximately 15 minutes. This means Uncle Bill can hold the drawing whenever he is ready.

Here is the final official list:

raghorn
Aardvark
Brendan
Sylvrfalcn
Ripper
gshamr
Berkley
Samurai Dave
mPisi
Federico
Hoghead
lcs37

Good luck to everyone and thanks for participating!!

Today or tomorrow. I wanted Lama Jigme to draw the name but he's in Colorado for a week or two visiting some other monks there. Maybe I'll have to do it myself just like everything else I want done.

Well, Uncle, at least you didn't suggest that we wait until Lama Jigme returns. Don't think my heart would have been up for it.

The excitement is mind boggling. I have one on the way, a 15" AK, and a fraction of a shot at this one!

1 chance in 22 if I count correctly. 1/22 = .04545... or 4.54% of a chance in winning. Not too shabby.:D

Now, If only the lottery had a chance of winning like this I could invest a small college loan, and retire.;)

Can't wait. Hate suspense,,,, Kinda havta agree Uncle, Sometimes you just gotta do it yourself!

And the winner is

gshamr

Raggy tell me who this is and where to ship. I can get it out today if you get back to me by noon Reno time.

I can't believe it. That's me. I never win anything!!! This will make my 7th HI Khukuri.

I'm not the most deserving, but certainly one of the happiest.

Thanks Raghorn, Uncle Bill and Yangdu!!

Gerald Hamrick

Thanks. Those bushes that are blocking my fishing spots near the river are on high alert now.

Originally posted by gshamr
I can't believe it. That's me. I never win anything!!! This will make my 7th HI Khukuri.

I'm not the most deserving, but certainly one of the happiest.

Thanks Raghorn, Uncle Bill and Yangdu!!

Gerald Hamrick

Congratulations! HI Products eventually find the right home! You just have to earn ITs respect or it will get you. :)

Congratulations gshamr!!

I hope y'all had as much fun with this as I did.

Uncle Bill - I've sent you an email with Gerry's info and email address.

Back