Off Topic How did you find out about bladeforums?

A Spyderco Tenacious. My brother gave one to me as a gift, after that it was all down(up?) hill. Before that Spydie I had a bunch of Kershaw's, Gerbers, other random knives that I carried day to day, but once I got that Tenacious I really found my groove. So obviously the next step was to join a forum that was full of other knife fanatics to converse with and learn more about my newfound love. Gotta love the Internet!

Well, you know there was this ruckus and furor at the old knife site. And Mike Turber announced a wadded-panties knife forum. Or maybe it was unwadded, it was oh so many years ago. I wandered over the next day and there was BFC in much lesser glory than today. Which meant I needed another forum membership.

Reactions: HJK
Google-ing knife pictures, made an account just so i could see the pictures in full.
Now i'm stuck here, this place is like Hotel California haha

And another one from Google here. Searched for Buck knife reviews, specifically for the folding Bucklite Max and the Vantage series. You guys are dangerous enablers. A few years later, here I am anxiously awaiting the release of the Spyderco Amalgam, which is pretty much as close to a "custom" knife as I am likely to ever get ;) :D

I've been lurking for a while. Don't remember why I originally started lurking. Had heard some YouTubers talk about Bladeforums, and found it was a good source of information about every sharp thing ever.

And then I eventually made an account this year.

It's been a long time and the oldest post of mine that i can find is 2009, so who knows what my first post was about... Like jmh said, lots of beer since joining in 2005.

I haven't been really active since 2011 it looks like, but i still lurkn and see what the is to see, but I'm happy with my EDC of a Victorinox Soldier and first generation Spyderco Paramilitary. I haven't bought a new knife in years... my wallet wishes i could say the same about guns though.

I was gagged, bound, blindfolded and dragged over here. Then again, the place may have come up as a yahoo search result. It was one of those two for sure. :D

n2s

I was hanging a picture in the restroom using a ladder slipped and hit my head on the porcelain..... wait, no that was when I came up with the idea for the flux capacitor!

I stumbled on the forums while looking for info on Sebenzas actually.

Another Googlite. I've been collecting for a very long time. Somehow or another I lost the book that I used to catalogue the older portion of my collection. In doing the research it took to recreate my catalogue, Blade Forums kept coming up in the search results.

Has anybody else noticed that Blade has a really intriguing knife exchange area? :D

I don't remember, it was so long ago. Spark probably mentioned it when we were hunting Brontosaurus.

In Sept of 1998 I saw mention of the site at knifecenter. Checked it out & joined a few days later. Then something happened in 2005 and I had to re-join for some reason so my membership says joined 2005, wah

Back