How do get to buy??

With my work how does one but a field knife? I can't sit at a computer out in the woods surveying. And it seems people are like a fat baby at a buffet when they come up for sale and sale out in second s. And I can't sit over at the fixed blade section poking and hoping. I just want plain Jane in brown micarta. So what options do I have?

Did you try posting in the WTB thread or post in the CPK sub forum buy/sell/trade ?

Not sure of a date, someone else may have one, but Nathan will be offering the field knife in basic configuration outside of the forum. He mentioned this in the open order thread, first post I believe.

OP: the next Field Knife sale is at 3 PM Eastern on Friday 11/22 which is 2 week from earlier on today. If you prefer to buy directly from CPK, you can ask for a proxy buyer to act on your behalf. I’m posting from my phone so can’t be bothered to look up the thread but I’m sure that someone will post you the link.

Nathan is fine with someone acting as a proxy for you and then giving up his spot to you meaning that you pay CPK directly and you will receive your knife from CPK directly.

Try to stop by here and contribute too so to make yourself known to the good folks around here. Yup the sales can be brisk but don’t take a negative tone about how things are done in your posts. People are very friendly in here and I’m sure that you will get hooked up :)

Sorry didn't mean to to come off jaded in post in long time member but mostly lurker .I've had a bad night so far food poisoning earlier and I'm just cranky. I don't know my way around sub forums good I usually hang at the for sale sections. I'm to much of a noob to have a proxy.i will just check the sale forums time to time. Sun gotta shine on a dogs ass sooner then later I reckon. My dad's favorite line lol anyway cheers

Now when you say “A fat baby at a buffet”, are you saying the baby is standing in line possibly getting some roast beef or maybe an omelette, or is the little fatass already at the table waiting for it’s 300lbs tube top-wearing mother to bring a plateful of creamed corn mixed with shrimp and bacon bits?

I only ask because I’ve seen the latter at a Furr’s Buffet in Farmington New Mexico years ago.

You could’ve posted in the buy sell thread, “Looking to buy a field knife, PM me, thanks”. And you’d get offers. Nathan is doing a sale of these in a week or two if you check the “next sale” thread. Try to score one. Worth a shot.

Back