how do I get custom scales for my Native 5 and Paramilitary II

I read a post that said "Swapping out the scales on a native 5 with scales from cuscadi will make that a $230+ knife". I did a google search on "Cuscadi" and found this site http://www.cuscadi.de/ . I did see custom scales for the paramillitary II there but did not see anything for the Native 5. The site was not in English and I couldn't figure out how to purchase scales from from it.

Can anyone help me figure out how I can buy custom scales online for these two knives?

Last edited:
Custom scale division, i got scales for my para 2 cts 20cp from them
181420_306134239477703_1475099921_n.jpg
a lot of people will suggest tuffthumbz but he has some communication issues

Custom scale division, i got scales for my para 2 cts 20cp from them
181420_306134239477703_1475099921_n.jpg
a lot of people will suggest tuffthumbz but he has some communication issues

How do you order, do I just put my email address and name in there and they will contact me?

How do you order, do I just put my email address and name in there and they will contact me?

That's right. Luke is the chap that came back to me after a couple of days. In English. Browse the sight and choose a material/finish you like from the finished jobs he's done then mail them with your requirements and they will come back with prices etc. Luke suggests a turnaround time of 3 weeks approx, from start to finish.

Steve.

Yes, Luke is good to deal with at Cuscadi. Their scales looks great and he's good at communicating.

Are there any other companies out there making after market scale replacements for spyderco's other than cuscadi and tuffthumbzs?
I do not know about companies, but some knifemakers here on this forum can do this for you. Phillip Dobson replaces micarta scales on my persian couple years ago with ambuya burl. I believe that he was working with other materials as well. Check knifemakers section

Mr. H here on the forums made me a set for my Native5.

Here they are.
003-9.jpg

002-11.jpg

001-11.jpg

Luke at Cuscadi is a pleasure to work with - quick to respond and knowledgeable. He's making me a set of burgundy canvas micarta scales for my CTS-20CP Para2.

TedP

i love the communication issues comment...my phone is always on and i always answer or call back...so try that, i put my number on my site there tough guy :)

Back