How do I invite someone to a PM that is already in progress

If I have a private message already going, how do I invite someone to a private conversation that is already going on between me and and someone else.

I know there must be a way to do it because I see it being referenced when you make or close the pm I believe.

Lapedog Lapedog Go to "participant group".
nTzrYD2.png

Last edited:
If I have a private message already going, how do I invite someone to a private conversation that is already going on between me and and someone else.

I know there must be a way to do it because I see it being referenced when you make or close the pm I believe.

The PM starter can always invite others. PM participants can invite others if the PM starter has given permission for that to happen. (check box at the bottom of the first post area when you start the conversation. The OP has to check it before "creating the conversation".)

On the far right of the screen , the PM has a bar titled "Conversation Participants". It shows the current participants and the last time they looked at the PM. Directly underneath that, there is a hot link with the text, "invite more". Click it to get a pop-up.

The PM starter can always invite others. PM participants can invite others if the PM starter has given permission for that to happen. (check box at the bottom of the first post area when you start the conversation. The OP has to check it before "creating the conversation".)

On the far right of the screen , the PM has a bar titled "Conversation Participants". It shows the current participants and the last time they looked at the PM. Directly underneath that, there is a hot link with the text, "invite more". Click it to get a pop-up.

Thank you!

Back