Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Other: please explain.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I buy every model from a specific manufacturer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I buy the models I like from a specific manufacturer

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
I don’t really see myself as a “collector” as I buy them to use them and as I find out more about the various models I tend to buy another as I think it will fill a role for me.

I buy the models I like made by Ka-Bar in the USA.
Thanks for saying this! I added a couple of options to cover this type of response now. (You should be able to switch your vote if you so desire!
Thanks!

I have a Becker collection of one: A BK-15. It's the only one I like enough to buy and use. I love it and would happily buy more to give as gifts if they were still around. BK-5 is a close second, but I missed my chance on that one.

I'm a Newbie.....

I have

KaBar
Bk9
(2) Bk5
BK4 Stamped
BK15
BK3
(2) BK62
BK21
BK11

Camillus
BK11

Numerous Non-Becker Beckers.......

I have my favorites, but I have a few I might release into the wild for people who might appreciate them more?

* I didn't vote, because I don't want to be a collector.

I'm a Newbie.....

I have

KaBar
Bk9
(2) Bk5
BK4 Stamped
BK15
BK3
(2) BK62
BK21
BK11

Camillus
BK11

I have my favorites, but I have a few I might release into the wild for people who might appreciate them more?

* I didn't vote, because I don't want to be a collector.

What is a “non-Becker Becker?”

Becker’s are awesome. I have one or two…

uj25UfR.jpg

fIANVt3.jpg

I (usually) don't collect tools for the sake of collecting them, they are generally bought for a particular use.
Knives are essentially, just another tool.

There was a point in time where I had just about every model of Becker in my possession, barring a few of the rarer birds, of course. I've since trimmed things down considerably but still have a nice little pile. These days, I can be very selective so I only buy what interests me - the last one being the 62.

I’ve owned at one time or another just about every make/model of BK&T. Except the Black Jack stuff. Never wanted to drop the coin…
I still have quite a few Beckers. I tend to gravitate towards models I feel I’d use a lot and have practical purpose, which most Beckers do! Haha

My favorites include, but are not limited to:
BK-11, most used
BK-4, favorite all-around camp knife
BK-5, the most under appreciated Becker
BK-9, chopper deluxe. Hits above it’s weight

I’ve had a few collector knives, but I’ve always been hesitant to pay premium prices. I am glad I got my Moses Bowie. That one called my name from day 1.
I enjoy the Becker lineup because they are a great value and very easy to mod and make your own. Ka-bar is a great company. And Ethan Becker is a hell of a guy! It’s easy to be a fan of these knives.

Back