How do you post photos on the new Blade Forums?

On the old Blade Forums I learned to go to "Manage attachments" then go to IMGUR and post my photos. That doesn't seem to work anymore.
So, what's an easy way to post photos? Will Imgur still work?

I can't see half the photos that are posted any more! All I see is, IMG. And now Photobuckets making you pay! Getting kind of ridiculous. Times they are a changin.

Daniel

You can still post directly from your desktop to BFC and the new software does it a lot better IMO. It gives you the full-size image option. You just have to play around with the size of the file.

I can't see half the photos that are posted any more! All I see is, IMG. And now Photobuckets making you pay! Getting kind of ridiculous. Times they are a changin.

Daniel
I bought a paid subscription to Photobucket almost 5 years ago. At that time you could pay or not pay.
But I upload a lot of photos - a LOT!
I could see my storage usage getting full. With a paid subscription - and now five years later with 1000s of photos in storage on photobucket, I'm still not up to 1% capacity. I can share them anywhere and don't have to deal with a lot of advertising, so when I log in I go straight to my bucket.
Greed is everywhere, but I don't consider all that really greed.
It's just pay to play.

kuraki, I tried pasting the BB link imgur provides on the San Mai post. It didn't work for me.
Do I need a "Knifemaker/Craftsman/Service provider" status on BF to post pictures? I used to have one, and BF would always notify me when it needed re-newed. This year they didn't notify me and it expired. I haven't taken the time to re-new it.

Image in imgur, copy this link
9fMZuMu.jpg

Then past in reply, should look like this:
PXugF5Q.jpg

And here it is.
TSQhsDj.jpg

Karl,
Photobucket will be charging you $399 per year to be able to post your photos on third party sites like Bladeforums.
Tell us how you feel about them after that happens- and it WILL happen soon, paid member or not!

I just use the upload file feature. All my photos are on my phone anyway, make it pretty simple.

Cropping down your picture to just the important part can often get the file size small enough as well

20170707_185733-1944x3456.jpg 20170707_183526-1200x2133.jpg

Crumby pic because my camera on my phone is cracked (wrestled a hot water tank).

But if it shows up I'm happy.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back