How Do You Store Your Fiddlebacks

You should sell me that cornflower recluse?at an awesome price Allen

I have been using KnifeDock trays from Bed Bath and Beyond for my more frequently used knives and have an old secretary cabinet that houses the trays as well as the rest.

Search online or the bay with keywords : Extra Large Wooden Oak Jewellery Storage Craft Box Filing Drawer Chest with Keys

I found one exactly like Allen456's for AU$250.

I've been looking at Gerstners.

Holy crap are they pricy!!

I only have 1 fiddleback but this is how I store my little collection (compared to most people on here) it's a corner display hutch

Well I just change the way I'm displaying my knives got a displace case and it's the best one for the price I could find.... freeeee

I use a sweater chest my father made in high school. Needs some reorganizing, but it holds most if the collection in pretty good shape.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446243439.156552.jpg

I have a hard time keeping the sheaths organized though...

I am still digging mine. However, another member let me know that the green felt might stain knife handles. I am probably being obsessive, but I put paper over the felt in mine.

Still digging mine too and also cover the felt. Green felt rubbing off on handles was mentioned in one of andys threads discussing long term storage.

I've also been thinking about making a knife board to display some of my favorites like another member did here https://instagram.com/p/8ZJiTZs-ha/

Great display of some nice cutlery. It appears though that you have them arranged in desending order of length as you move from left to right. I realize they do things differently down under, but shouldn't they be arranged in ascending order of length?

BTW: You drive on the wrong side of the road too!

I bought these necklace boxes from the bay. Think they cost $20 each delivered.

There is an ellastic band at the bottom that can be used to hold the knives.

IMG_2092_zpsw9og0zb0.jpg

Back