How does the Kizer Denim series sound to you?

Kizer Cutlery

Follow us on Instagram: Kizer_inc
We are going to launch a brand new series in the near future. Have you ever used EDC knives with Denim Micarta handle? What is your favorite model so far? Please let us know!
Here is a link to preview our mini sheepdog, feist, and mini Begleiter in Denim Micarta, check it out!

I have a QSP Penguin in denim micarta and like it a lot. Wish there were more denim micarta options! Excited to see what you'll have!
(Video unavailable?)

Yeah the color and texture are both gorgeous, it looks like great micarta. I like that Kizer uses very nice micarta every time they decide to use it.

I don't think they're talking about a whole new brand, just having a series of knives wearing blue denim micarta, probably limited to the core models like the Feist, Sheepdog, Begleiter, plus new models that seem interesting and commercially viable with it. No need to do another run of the Matanzas with blue denim, for instance, but there are a bunch of classic models that could see a denim version.

Personally I'd love to see the old Mistral come back with an updated grind (same blade but no recurve and a little thinner behind the edge, still hollow), bronze anodization, and this denim micarta for the scale inlays.

I'd like to see a the standard flipper 3.25-inch Sheepdog in the Blue Denim Micarta.

Edited to add:

I recently picked up the slotted opener (no flipper) version of the Sheepdog and the Domin in Canvas Micarta.

They are really well-done!

Last edited:
I haven't tried denim Micarta but I'm interested. One thing that will keep me away is a coated blade. I don't like black clips. I don't even like black hardware if I can help it.

How about a Gemini or Mini Gemini, non-coated, either in N690 for budget or 20CV for premium, with thinner blade stock? I got one of the special-edition brown Micarta Geminis with thinner blade stock and that is definitely the way to go.

I haven't tried denim Micarta but I'm interested. One thing that will keep me away is a coated blade. I don't like black clips. I don't even like black hardware if I can help it.

How about a Gemini or Mini Gemini, non-coated, either in N690 for budget or 20CV for premium, with thinner blade stock? I got one of the special-edition brown Micarta Geminis with thinner blade stock and that is definitely the way to go.

I've got the mini Gemini and I've got to say, the grind is pretty much perfect. I also love thin stock but I would be thrilled to see that grind as the baseline

5G9A1606.jpg
Denim Mini Sheepdog

5G9A1718.jpg
The scale of the show side is made of Denim Micarta

5G9A1736.jpg
While the scale of the lock side is made of titanium

It features M390 blade steel, it can excel in daily use for sure.

Last edited:
5G9A1619.jpg
Denim Mini Sheepdog
1639713770046.jpeg
1639713810566.jpeg
It features CPM 20CV blade steel.
The scales of both sides are made of Denim micarta
The bent deep carry pocket clip is made of titanium, which can be well concealed in your pocket.

1639714622734.jpeg
Denim Feist
The Denim Feist has three variations.
Two for Vanguard-class, one for our upcoming Kizer Friday Club on December 31st

1639714755019.jpeg
For the Vanguard-class
The Feist is equipped with a 154CM blade, including a black-coated stonewashed version and a satin version for you to choose from.

1639714896632.jpeg

For Kizer Friday Club,
It is equipped with CPM 20CV blade Steel.
The scale of the show side is made of Denim Micarta while the lock side is made of titanium
1639715035576.jpeg

Are the blades of the different Feist variants compatible with each other?
The rear end of the blade has been adjusted in order to fit well with the handle, which is the slight difference between different Feist variants.

Again, not a fan of the denim line, but they seem to ship with a little denim tool roll instead of the usual knife bag, which is pretty pretty nice !

Again, not a fan of the denim line, but they seem to ship with a little denim tool roll instead of the usual knife bag, which is pretty pretty nice !

It's really cool that they are doing that. It's definitely not something I'd use but I know people who will and are excited about it. (The same goes for when knives come with stickers.)

Back