How HOT was it?

Let's be seein' yer points, lad....and 'member. I git your first stone khuk!
...or is it a stone hukuri? - i abhor silent letters, people are forever leaving off the terminal 'e' in my surname. is a stone nife napped?
i can knot stand the strain of knot knowing. i'm gonna take a knap. i have a kseax to ksharpen later...oh, heck (why a silent 'k' on the end?) her majesty wants a walk (that one is not silent.) so she can survey her kingdom (not silent) and issue the morning orders to the dire wolves and the moat monster, who is pregnant - wasn't even sure of it's gender, and where did the male moat monster come from? mine ain't telling. (poppy came pre-kneutered by the way)
moatmonster.jpg

Last edited:
Just got back from the other side of the hill here in Washington. Went to watch a rodeo.
First night it was plumb hot but manageable. Second night at 7pm it was 98 and it was melt down city in the stands. I think me and the missus went through 6 bottle waters.
She handles heat pretty well but was fanning herself the whole time till near 10.
It was miserable hot. Pretty good rodeo though, felt sorry for them poor horses, they had to be hot too.
Coming home I felt bad, on the highway a tree fell over blocking one lane.
Not a big tree, maybe 5 or 6 inches, several trunks. State trooper was blocking the lane and putting out cones.
If I'd had a khukri with me, I could have stopped and taken care of that in minutes.
That won't happen again, I'll be putting a dedicated truck khukri in the van today.
Now to decide which one?????

Back