How is this still in stock?

I was wondering why there were some still available myself! I thought the price was pretty reasonable. I have one coming along with a 119 with the spacers.

I just got the last one! Any ideas how many there were? Thanks for the heads up Jeff.

Last edited:
I held off on this one. I like it but the Xmas sale is in 2 weeks. There might be 20 or 30 build outs there. lol

I held off on this one. I like it but the Xmas sale is in 2 weeks. There might be 20 or 30 build outs there. lol

I'll be at the sale again this year but I doubt I'll see something that tops it unless there is more W2. This might be the holy grail for me.

The blue lucite model is the one I really wanted, but there was no way I could justify that price. This one was less than half that price, still a fantastic handle, the same top of line steel and wow, great lines on that blade. I'm excited for this one.

For those that got one, did you see the 110 on copper and clads page? Same handle, nickle silver bolsters. They'd make a nice set.

For those that got one, did you see the 110 on copper and clads page? Same handle, nickle silver bolsters. They'd make a nice set.

I already have one.:) The custom shop used to offer jigged buffalo horn in that pattern. Mine is NS with an ATS-34 blade and pins.

I like this design, but I'd really prefer a full ironwood handle (and not 'dymondwood' or whatever they have been using more frequently) Nice find esp. considering W2 steel is really not seen much... (I expect because the 'standard' allows for carbon anywhere from 0.85%-1.5% which is really too much for precise HT imho

Got mine today. The buffalo horn handle is awesome. The blade looks hand ground like the Bucks if yesteryear. There a small gap between the blade and the guard but that's ok.
I would love to see some W2 in a110.

no pics? love to see the slight variations on y'alls......who got one. the custom part of it.....slight variations that make them special and unique......

I received mine today and since no one else posted pictures here yet, I'll add mine.:D Also posted on my own thread for LEs I received this week.

ax1n5h1.jpg

aijwJD4.jpg

I received mine today and since no one else posted pictures here yet, I'll add mine.:D Also posted on my own thread for LEs I received this week.

ax1n5h1.jpg

aijwJD4.jpg
that is just great. thank you Sir. kinda wish buck would do a regular production of this.

Tecate, how does it feel in hand?
This is my first time handling a Buck 212 Ranger and I really like it. Someone mentioned earlier in this thread that really wanted the blue Lucite 212 model from Buck's legacy collection (no longer posted in Buck's LE section), but it was too expensive and I agree. But after handling this one, now I want that one too. Coincidentally, today I received an email from a Buck re-seller that is doing a big sale on Buck knives, that they have the 212 Ranger Blue/White Lucite W2 knife at 36% off Buck's retail. If I didn't already purchase 9 Buck knives this week, I would have pulled the trigger on that one too. By tomorrow, I'll probably pull the trigger on it. :eek:

Last edited:
Back