How long for this new batch of knives to ship?

:thumbup: Keep up the hard work, Ellie, the product is more than satisfactory. Please don't burn out before next year, we want this company to stick around a while :cool:

^---This! :D

I'm a big Busse/Kin fan too, and I've waited "Two Weeks" for quite a few knives. :p
You're doing very fine work from everything I see 'round here!
Looking forward to my first two Survive! Knives, and to see more great stuff from you guys as you grow!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

:thumbup: Keep up the hard work, Ellie, the product is more than satisfactory. How soon until you abandon your current suite and move west? Are you going along or is Guy on his own? Please don't burn out before next year, we want this company to stick around a while :cool:

The move is pending. We didn't want to move until all of the preorders were out. Those customers have waited long enough, we certainly didn't want to add to that because of us moving. But in the meantime the building we were looking at fell through so we are looking at other options in the same area right now. I am definitely going along. I'm from the west originally and all my family is still there so it was an easy decision for me.

We are definitely not going to burn out. If we were going to throw in the towel it would have happened a year ago when things felt more hopeless. Now, there are too many exciting things in the future. We are looking forward to not having large batches of preorders slowing down sharpening anymore meaning Guy will be able to get ahead. That will also help considerably with the email load. Moving is another big positive. Our current location lacks things like ceilings, insulation, and running water. I expect morale will be a bit better in a building with a few of those minor conveniences, haha.

I just got my shipping notice on my GSO-5.1 today. I ordered on 9/5/14 so that is 3.5 weeks. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Can't wait to get my claws on her!!!! :D

Same here, I ordered the same day as you and got my shipping notice today as well. I'm in VA so mine should arrive fairly quickly. :D

Has anyone ordered from the SURVIVE! site since their big move? How long from order placement to box on your doorstep?

I ordered two days ago Silver and in my account it still shows as "processing". Their website says they'll try to get all orders placed before 12/17 shipped by the 12/19 so I'm hoping to have mine by Christmas. Might have to pull the trigger on a 3.5 as well. Merry Christmas to me! :D

You don't have ceilings, insulation, or running water? Now I know how you got your name!

Survive!

You are right to focus 100% quality control instead of rushing things out the door.

Eric

I ordered two days ago Silver and in my account it still shows as "processing". Their website says they'll try to get all orders placed before 12/17 shipped by the 12/19 so I'm hoping to have mine by Christmas. Might have to pull the trigger on a 3.5 as well. Merry Christmas to me! :D

Cool, thanks. I hope your stocking is filled!

Back