1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

How long has that 940 been in your pocket?

Discussion in 'Benchmade Knife Company' started by Nottynuffknives, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Nottynuffknives

Nottynuffknives

Jul 22, 2017
    What's up guys.

So I carry my 940 with green aluminum handles more than any of my other knives. I love this knife. The action, the blade shape and length, how the aluminum wears. And I can't wait to see how it looks 10 years from now.

I love hearing about guys who have carried their 940s for years. And I especially love seeing pictures of any that have been in the pocket and used daily for years.

Any of you been carring a 940 for a long time? How long? Any interesting stories worth sharing? Pictures are more than welcome!!

2. colin.p

colin.p

Feb 4, 2017
    From what I've seen pictures of, it gives a "Boba Fett" look to it. I won't experience it first hand for awhile as my 940 is only two weeks old but my 940-2 is a year and a half old and still looks brand new (damn g10:p).

Nottynuffknives likes this.
  3. Nottynuffknives

Nottynuffknives

Jul 22, 2017
    Yea lol that's exactly the look i'm talking about. And you're right about that g10 hahaa, it ages well.

4. TiHawk60

TiHawk60 Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 30, 2017
    Not...long...enough...