How long has that 940 been in your pocket?

What's up guys.

So I carry my 940 with green aluminum handles more than any of my other knives. I love this knife. The action, the blade shape and length, how the aluminum wears. And I can't wait to see how it looks 10 years from now.

I love hearing about guys who have carried their 940s for years. And I especially love seeing pictures of any that have been in the pocket and used daily for years.

Any of you been carring a 940 for a long time? How long? Any interesting stories worth sharing? Pictures are more than welcome!!

From what I've seen pictures of, it gives a "Boba Fett" look to it. I won't experience it first hand for awhile as my 940 is only two weeks old but my 940-2 is a year and a half old and still looks brand new (damn g10:p).

From what I've seen pictures of, it gives a "Boba Fett" look to it. I won't experience it first hand for awhile as my 940 is only two weeks old but my 940-2 is a year and a half old and still looks brand new (damn g10:p).

Yea lol that's exactly the look i'm talking about. And you're right about that g10 hahaa, it ages well.

Back