How many BM do you own?

EC_Snooker

Gold Member
Update to yesterday's post above......

14 (told you it could increase any any given moment).

powernoodle

Power Member
I'm guessing that I own 30 of them, but its hard to say.

Dvl23UD.jpg

Dadpool

Gold Member
I think it's five for me: 551-1 Grip, Bugout, G10 Crooked River, Adamas, Loco. Another 8-10 have passed through my hands over the years.

People who know what a knife nut I am often ask how many knives do you have. I purposely have never counted as I own way more than anyone should. My first Benchmade was a 975 Emerson collaboration. I'm guessing I've got at least 40 but who's counting.

I don't know. I guess I just haven't seen one yet that caught my eye or something. Or maybe I heard something bad about them.

Ahh, so you're not the average Benchmade customer that OP was talking about. Thanks for your input.

000Robert

Gold Member
Ahh, so you're not the average Benchmade customer that OP was talking about. Thanks for your input.

No, but they do have some pretty nice looking knives. The Sibert looks cool but it seems to be discontinued. I'll have to do some looking around in Jan. I'm tapped out till then.

razorburn

Gold Member
Probably 3 or 4 dozen...most on clearance and pre- map.Still haven't used half of them.

AntDog

Gold Member
I’ve had a bunch over the years but now I just have my Presidio.

Mistman68

Gold Member
4, 2 mini barrages (1 limited, gun-stock checkered scales with s30v, both de-assisted), a crooked river and a CLA. I haven't bought any in years and have no plans to purchase anymore unless I find a decent deal on a mini crooked river.

BM represents a tier I'm pretty much done with.

Um, depends. I myself own a dozen Benchmade Knives so far. If you were to also include the 2 Mini Grips that I bought my wife for her birthday (one in pink with D2 blade steel & one in yellow with S30V blade steel) then 14. That number is expected to increase, of course.

DrRollinstein

Gold Member
Still have a mini crooked river, with flytanium copper scales, and a carbon fiber Griptillian from DLT.