how many buy other knifes while waiting

I really like kornalski and sadowski as well I can really appreciate the quality and the value of some of these knife makers and I almost always feel better about giving my business to the (little guy)

^^^Yep. Those, too. They haven't caught my attention as much, but look like a solid buy.

I wish it had more of a point on it ��also I could not believe how large the 3 is when I got it in hand ! It's kind of a beast

I've been looking at the M3. I like the rounded belly for skinning purposes but I wish it came in a better steel. I'm not a huge fan of Niolox. I opted for the M4 instead since it comes in M390. The price was unbelievable for M390 and it arrived at the house in 6 days.
2qnxwzd.jpg
[/IMG]

I've been looking at the M3. I like the rounded belly for skinning purposes but I wish it came in a better steel. I'm not a huge fan of Niolox. I opted for the M4 instead since it comes in M390. The price was unbelievable for M390 and it arrived at the house in 6 days.
2qnxwzd.jpg
[/IMG]

That looks great! Please keep us up to date on how it performs.

2qnxwzd.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice looking knife and sheath. Where'd you get it? Would you mind please posting more pictures of the knife?

Can't help thinking what the knife would look like in custom kydex ;)

As soon as theshop is back up and running, it's getting new pants. The leather sheath is really high quality and well made.

Nice looking knife and sheath. Where'd you get it? Would you mind please posting more pictures of the knife?

I bought it off the big auction site. Collectors Knives has it for around $120. A great price for M390.

2kmrg6.jpg
[/IMG]
1583udk.jpg
[/IMG]
b7nk1l.jpg
[/IMG]
3466at0.jpg
[/IMG]
am2r7o.jpg
[/IMG]
jqgaom.jpg
[/IMG]
245euth.jpg
[/IMG]

Just bought another f1 this one I'm gonna try not to beat up too much got the leather sheath w it also that dam kydex does a number on blades ! I wish they all were made like survives , Guy's sheaths are pretty spot on I have to say

Fallkniven?

I had an S1. I sold it cuz the handle was so small. Otherwise it was an excellent knife and the leather sheath was great

Picked up a Lionsteel M4 (M390)..quite a blade for the money. Also snagged a Dark Timbers 1911 Elite and Honey Badger and they are awesome blades.

That M4 does look good. I've been very tempted by that one. I did give in and send for a XS Splinter from TRC in N690.

That M4 does look good. I've been very tempted by that one. I did give in and send for a XS Splinter from TRC in N690.
I've wanted a splinter for a while I have three trc knives and more than happy with all of them . Let me know how you like it ,does the handle fit all 4 fingers?

I've wanted a splinter for a while I have three trc knives and more than happy with all of them . Let me know how you like it ,does the handle fit all 4 fingers?

Hi bud. I haven't got it yet but I'll try to let you know once I've had a chance to handle it. Did you see where I replied to your thread in General? I found it while trying to research TRC the other day.

I have gone a little nuts on Ontario folders here lately. I order one and look for the next. I am a sick puppy.

Just bought a Mora Eldris. It's a great little knife with an excellent 90 degree spine. Kind of a Puukko in miniature. It made fast work on a relatively soft pine dowel that I carved 2 opposed hanging hooks. I'll take a picture of it later.

Last edited:
Back