how many do you "really" carry

Does a three bladed knife count as one?

To Hi Tech, I usually carry one slipjoint in a leather belt pouch
A 3 1/2" stockman or a 3 1/2" two bladed jack knife

Yard work one ; a S&M Cotton Sampler, a soddie, or a Queen canoe

Last edited:
I always carry a slipjoint. On casual Fridays and weekends I supplement that with a modern locking folder.

usually one sheeple friendly knife like a sak or a schrade uncle henry and then a dedicated edc blade (i rotate through about 7 or 8) just pick up which one i'm feeling like carrying for the day.

I regularly carry only two knives. Usually Benchmade 710 in front pocket and my version of Shivworks Lil' Loco in my wallet as back up.

Lately it's been:
Sage1 right front pocket
Swamp Warden around the neck
Victorinox signature light on keys

skeletool cx and Scrapper5 in my day bag.

Depends what I`m doing. At work I carry two, one for general use, thats a Spyderco Endura, and one for dirty work, an old Mora I have for that.
At home I usually carry another folder, changes all the time from what I have recently bought and also what I feel like carrying that day. Very often I also carry a BM 42 but that is more to play with than for actual use.

I don't know if this counts as two exactly. But I carry one folder or balisong
and then I have the spyderco bug on my keychain. We'll call it one and a
quarter knives :D

A Halloran small 360 IWB at 9:00 and a BM 15020 in my right front pocket. Sometimes I only go with one. Neither are really that friendly looking to non knife people, but then again it helps me figure out who those people are so I can avoid them.

P1010364.jpg

In my office there is a Vic Classic on the base of my monitor. A Queen Dr pattern in my desk (great apple cutter), and a Tony Bose "gents knife" in my pocket.

The briefcase beside me has a couple of larger SAK's, as compared to the classic, a small Sebenza, A Kit Carson lockback a Case Desk knife that a good friend gave me and a leatherman wave. Car console has a Dozier fixed blade and there is a machete and bow saw in the trunk. I figure I am somewhat over bladed. :D.

no more than 3...

1.) victorinox cadet...always on me

2.) Primary larger folder, today spyderco miltary...other days might be one of my emersons

3.) very rarely do i carry my izula, but i will sometimes carry it IWB in custom kydex...

There are just a few that I DON'T carry. A WWII bayonet, two cheap fixed blades and A BM Rukus that I intend to sell. Also, there are two balisongs but obviously I can't carry those.
Except for those 5 I rotate all of my other folders in my EDC rotation. My most used is the Ontario RAT1, after that the Kershaw Skyline, Benchmade Rukus, then 5 Sanrenmu knives that aren't actually bad. I also have a small hunting knife that I do use, but not EDC.

I almost always have my SAK, and a Gerber Artifact that has an exacto blade.

I usually carry a small Klein midlock with a wharncliffe profile. It's a neat knife.

If I'm going to be outdoors, I might carry my Schrade LB-7 (similar to Buck 110), or a THICK junker Chinese SAK my father found in the bushes. It has tweezers, and seeing as it's basically disposable, I wouldn't mind if anything happened to it during a rougher task.

I don't carry my balisongs due to questionable legality, heavy weight, and large size.

I always have a Tasman SE in my back pocket and a rotation of larger plain edge folders for my front pocket. Usually a Military, Manix 2, or large Sebenza.

2 - 5 that I have recently traded for or acquired.

2 - 5 that I like particularly at the time.

And a bag full of knives.

Topped off with a small folder so I don't scare the natives....

Last couple days... Spyderco Caly3, Coghlan's Opinel No 7, Spyderco BushcraftUK, Spyderco Perrin Street Beat, Vnox Paring Knife, AG Russell Woodswalker, Kellam Branded Lauri Knife, KJ Ericksson SL-2 type. In the bag; Green Frost-Mora Craftsman, Spyderco Moran Drop Point, Mora 746MG, Mora 2000, Mora 2010MG.

Oh yeah, and if I happen to have a kit with me.... Then I likely have a Vnox SwissTool and a Vnox One Hand Trekker and/or a Vnox Tradesman. And an Ontario RTAK II, sticking out the top.

Just one guy talking.
Marion

mostly one, a m16-10kz, perfect size for a pocket knife :)
if im on a long trip, i bring one larger in additional

Back