How many kershaws live in your home?

about 9 so far...
Nakamura, blue Bump, S30v "rough" G10 Leek, Ti-ZDP Leek, rainbow Chive, Two Can, Junkyard Dog 1 /2, Groove

At least 22 (I think there are a few more, but can't recall them all)

In order of current popularity in my hand, and off the top of my head...

The Stars
ZT 301 and a ZT302(I can't stop holding this knife!)
Spyker
Boa x 2 (plain edge purple handle, combo edge black blade black handle)
Cyclone
JYD II
Baby Boa x 2 (my fav tiny knife)

The Also-rans
Spec Bump
Whirlwind (bargoon for the money)
Leek x 2 (one customized by Santa Fe, one trout)
Chive x 2
Scallion x 3 (A scallion started me on the road to Kershaw-induced poverty)
Carabiner tool

The disappointments
Offset (this is the only one which really disappointed me given its cost. It doesn't feel solid, and I hate the closing mechanism)
Minimojo (OK, but needs a safety)
Bump with green aluminum handle. This one really needs a safety. I can't carry it in my pocket safely - for display only :-(

I only have 4 but they are well loved,I did have 5 but my oldest son misplaced one of them.One is a fixed blade that I've carried hunting for the past 20 some years.My newest is a Scallion AO that I've EDCed since I got it a couple months ago,it's just the right size.:thumbup:

I actually have 4-5, but the interesting part is that I actually live inside an Offset. You might be surprized how much room there is in one of those

crap guys. YOU ARE ALL THE SLOWEST PEOPLE!!!! NOTICE THE EMPHISAS!! gosh! lol

so OE, are you comfortable?

Leek S30V/G10
Blur S30V
Cyclone
Speed Bump
Spec Bump
Splinter

I really like all of them, only thing I'll say is that the Spec Bump is a bit too heavy for me
for EDC. It's a great knife, though. Extremely well made and an interesting design.

If they made the Whirlwind with dual thumbstuds, I'd buy one in an instant.

"Minimojo (OK, but needs a safety)"

The mojo has a safety built into the flipper. If you look at the filpper it is in 2 parts. The broad part is the filpper and the narrow part is the safety. You have to engage the narrow part before the filpper will release.

:cool:...LOL...No fair teasin' a "noobie" like that Kershawguy...I fall in love way too easy or so I've been told by my last ex-wife...:eek::eek::p

I wasn't kidding, send me your addy , I want you to have a minted honker knife.

Dave

:cool:...Okay Dave...I PM'd ya my addy...Why do I feel like I'm being led down a long path with blades on either side of it?...:eek::p

"Minimojo (OK, but needs a safety)"

The mojo has a safety built into the flipper. If you look at the filpper it is in 2 parts. The broad part is the filpper and the narrow part is the safety. You have to engage the narrow part before the filpper will release.

OK, I'll rephrase. It needs an effective safety. That knife has the "hairest trigger" of all my Kershaws. It's a great small knife, but I am afraid to carry it in my pocket. I am not quite ready for a vasectomy.

OK, I'll rephrase. It needs an effective safety. That knife has the "hairest trigger" of all my Kershaws. It's a great small knife, but I am afraid to carry it in my pocket. I am not quite ready for a vasectomy.

LOL... I can understand where you are coming from. I wonder if my insurance would cover a Kershaw in pocket misfire and if they would even believe me. Alot of the smaller Speed Safe Knives don't have a predictable point at which they open b/c of the small filppers and tight torsion bars.

Kershaw Ken Onion Boa, Purple&Teal
Kershaw Ken Onion Whirlwind, KS1560
Kershaw Ken Onion, Blackout, K1550ST
Kershaw Ken Onion, Large Cyclone, K1630
Kershaw Ken Onion, Leek, K1660ZDP
Kershaw Ken Onion, Leek, Santa Fe Stoneworks, JET/PAUA Inlaid
Kershaw Ken Onion, Mini Mojo, K1800
Kershaw Ken Onion, Ricochet, K1520ST

Waiting for some of the new models to become available.

SE Smoked handle Leek wit Speedsafe nd safety removed
PE Plain handle Leek with Dremel work
PE Red frame Blur
PE SG2 Blur (Arriving tomorrow)
ZDP Mini-Cyclone (Purchasing soon)
ZDP Leek (Purchasing soon)

And of course I'm eagerly waiting for the Shalllot. I can't wait for my SG2, and to go get my ZDP Leek or Cyclone this weekend.

11 living here now, with 3 on the way. Also, I have given away 7 Scallions as customer gifts!

Thanks to Dave, and a meeting with Mary Beth on her way home from NGK tonight, the count is 13 here now, with one leaving as a birthday gift Thursday. Gotta do something to get this guy to stop carrying that damn ugly Gerber folder in it's pretty little belt case...and he's not real happy I can beat him on the draw!

Thanks again to Kershawguy for the beautiful minted Honker. It now resides in the gun safe...

...and three more on order...Thomas, STOP this insane innovation routine. You're breaking my bank, and now even Sandy has two in EDC rotation! Help!:eek:

Back