How many kershaws live in your home?

only one right now (1660CKT), I have a cyclone on the way though :)

...you're converting a spyderco fan to kershaw...keep up the good work guys :)

Phil

glockman99

RIP Dann, you were a good guy.
only one right now (1660CKT), I have a cyclone on the way though :)

...you're converting a spyderco fan to kershaw...keep up the good work guys :)

Phil
You are going to be VERY happy when you receive that Cyclone...It's become my all-time favorite folder, and trust me...I've owned a BUNCH of different folders during my 53 years of life so far.:thumbup:.:thumbup:.

sgi

I just bought my first Kershaw today, well a Zero Tolerance Strider/Onion 0302. I checked out a few Kershaws at the same time and was really impressed after handling them in person. Not that I expected to be un-impressed, but I never really was interested in Kershaws before. So, my current count is at 1, but I plan on a couple more in the near future.

Alright !!!!! Add three more Kershaws to my tally, lol

Picked up a Mini Cyclone today, What a great knife, changed it to tip up carry and its in my pocket now. Highly impressed with it, now I need a Cyclone !

The wife, bless her little pea pickin heart, lol . Picked up a black tungsten coated Chive to go along with her Rainbow, and Pink Chive's...something about accessorizing, lol, She wants the high polish one next.

And while I was in the shop the guy marked down the Kershaw Black Colt II, So had to have one of those too, lol

That should put me up to 20+ now residing at home. Kinda afraid to count, lol

It never ends :)

Vivi

BANNED
I'm kind of late getting into Kershaws myself. I like the knives, their quality is exceptional, very reasonable prices, superb fit and finish etc...but I still find a few things about most of them that I end up trading them off because my Spydercos take up all the pocket time.

Right now I've got...

-JYD2
-Ener-g 2
-Snap-on smoke blue Leek
-Small black Storm
-Aluminum Speed Bump

I'm still looking for the Kershaw that when I pick it up I know 100% that I'm keeping that knife.

I think I have six; 4 Shuns, a Lahar, and a Starkey Ridge. I might find more if I dig through the drawers...

Ig

1410 Starkey Ridge
1420 Talon -2
1422ST Talon
1450 Sapphire
1475 Storm2
1580MC Boa
1670 Blur SG2
2420 Liner Action

1475 Storm II
1596 Spec Bump
1620GRN Scallion
1620BLK Scallion
1640 Vapor
1660BW Leek
1660BW Leek
1660TIZDP Leek
1720 Junkyard Dog 1
1720 Junkyard Dog 1
1725 Junkyard Dog 2
1730 Groove
ZT 0200
ZT 0400 Scavenger
Kershaw Minted Honker (Thanks to kershawguy)
:)

Let's see:
Baby Boa
Mini Mojo (x2)
Centofante/Onion
Needs Work
Mini Cyclone
Rescue Blur
SG2 Blur
NRG2
JYDII
Black JYDII
Offset

That Makes 12 (three chives and one blackout and one Alkulon Speed Bump have come and gone for various reasons)

Before the end of the year i have my sights set on
Ti/ZDP Mini Cyclone
Ti/SG2 JYDII
Aluminum Speed Bump
Boron Coated Leek and Chive
Damascus Leek
....and whenever i can get one, a Tyrade

Yay empty wallets, cut fingers and happy sharp objects!

I wasn't kidding, send me your addy , I want you to have a minted honker knife.

Dave

:cool:...The "Honker" arrived yesterday I found out today...Seems my wife didn't notice that it was MY NAME :rolleyes:on the package...She found a nice comfy place for the "Honker" in her purse thing...:eek::eek:...LMAO...Thanks Dave...She loves it...:p

:cool:...The "Honker" arrived yesterday I found out today...Seems my wife didn't notice that it was MY NAME :rolleyes:on the package...She found a nice comfy place for the "Honker" in her purse thing...:eek::eek:...LMAO...Thanks Dave...She loves it...:p

Ignorance ALERT!: What's the "Honker"?

Ignorance ALERT!: What's the "Honker"?

:cool:...Here's the "Minted Honker" that now resides in my wifes leather purse...or handbag...or dufflette...or whatever it's called...:p...She thanks kershawguy immensely...:eek:...jus' click the thumbnail and then click the larger pic...

anyone got more to add with the tyrade release! or any new people that have not posted!

Add 2 more for me...I just got a full size and a mini Cyclone in black last week.

I have a Leek, JYD I and a Mini Cyclone Ti ZDP between my girlfriend and I, as of now (I bought them all). I'm looking for a stripeless ZT 300 and a grey Ti Bump right now.

DaveReb

Basic Member
1-1/2? I just got a mini-Cyclone TiZDP, and liked the knife so much I ordered a Blur SG2, which is enroute. Now I'll be shopping for some Kershaw work horses and the Lahar is topping my list, as is the full size NRG.

Dave

I dont know all the model #'s sooo...here ya go...

Blackout ps
Whirlwind
storm II
gold leek
leek
rainbow leek
rainbow chive
rainbow groove
offset
Spec bump
bump (green)
centofante (red)