How many Spyderco knives do you own and how many get regular use?

Have 4 currently,with more on the radar. Manix 2, Native 5, UK Penknife and Lil Native. Had about fourty, but sold off all but the American ones. Nothing against the imports, just focusing on the ones from Golden.

I have 41 Spydies out of 281 Total knives. The 7 of those Spyderco's get the most use:

PM2 S30v black g10 (If I could only keep 1 this would be enough for me)
PM2 Black DLC Camo (True user, a working knife field tested cutting roofing tiles and camping)
PM2 S110v Blurple (For Variety)
Manix 2 S30v G10 (If I could only keep 2 this should be my alternate)
Domino (My dress up knife for suits and such. My Sunday go to meeting carry.)
Gayle Bradley 1 (still in rotation, carry but on the fence may retire soon)
Para 3 s30v black g10 (Nice office friendly alternative to PM2.)

A lot of the 41 were carried for a while and retired trying to find my perfect EDC. Carried a Native for a couple of years. Some of the sprints I have not really carried that much. Dont know why Im saving them but I enjoy having them all in my collection. Currently 13 knives in current rotation 7 of which are Spyderco. 3 of the 7 are PM2's.

I Currently have two, a Mantra 1 that is carried everyday, and a DF2 in ZDP-189 that gets used very little because of how much the Mantra gets.
RAGevk8.jpg

Four militarys. S30V Ti flued, CTS-204P, 52100, M4. All gets carried and used. I have a Para 2 in 52100 on the way. It will get used also.

I own 3 knives that I consider worthy of carry. 2 are spydies, a HAP40 Delica and a M4 Military.

I have 10 Military models, an endura, a wharcliffe urban, and an emerson waved delica. The urban is in my desk at work. The endura is in my junk drawer. The emerson waved delica is currently winning at a game of hide and seek. I know its in the house, but I’ll be damned If I can tell you where. It randomly pops up from time to time. Its my least used.

Everyday there is one of my various Millies in my pocket. I rotate them at random. Otherwise there is no point to have ten. Three of those ten are duplicates of sprints and are BNIB. They are backups for the regulars in case of loss or catastrophic damage

I'm guessing that I own 50 - 60 Spydies. I sometimes carry one of the Delicas or Enduras, but most don't get any love. Maybe I should have a 60 Powernoodle Challenge where I carry a different one each day.

K8NhFVj.jpg

1 - very old Stainless Police
1 - Endura 4
1 - Military
1 - Manix 2
The Police is retired with severe lock rock, the other three get carried regularly.

I am down to five.

A black/satin S30v Military, KW green/CTS 204p Military, black/satin S30v Para 2, waved Matriarch 2, and a Super Blue Manbug.

The S30v Military is now my work carry. It was my main carry knife for a long time.

The 204p Military is my after work and weekend carry.

My Matriarch is carried often, but not used much.

Both the Manbug and Para 2 haven't been carried in a year. Too small for me.

Just curious if you use all of your Spydercos or are some being kept unused and boxed for resale purposes, as backups or for a rainy day.

I have 13 Spydercos (and 3 Byrds) and use all 16 of them. Some more than others, but all of them get used.

My most carried are my Gayle Bradley 2, Para 3, Manix 2, Pacific Salt and Ladybug Salt Hawkbill. None of them are over $150-ish USD, so I am comfortable with using the hell out of these knives.

I’m sure my collection will be tiny in comparison to many of yours, but let’s hear about yours and what actually gets used!
I have 17 including my Byrd's and they all see use.

My spreadsheet says 83, but I think I'm missing at least one Mule on there (and a lot of other info). It's a work in progress. :oops:
A few are safe queens, most are users, and about 10-20 get carried regularly.

25606840088_55c69f48da_h.jpg

Six. None in my current EDC rotation, although the Dragonfly is always in my car. I think it’s time to work the Mantra back into my active rotation.

My spreadsheet says 83, but I think I'm missing at least one Mule on there (and a lot of other info). It's a work in progress. :oops:
A few are safe queens, most are users, and about 10-20 get carried regularly.

25606840088_55c69f48da_h.jpg
No price paid field? It’s eye opening to total it all up. ;)

4 Delicas 4 FFG - Blue, Black, Green, Purple
2 Endura FFG - Black, Grey
Versuvius (sp?)
Centofante 3
Centofante 4
Solo
Manix 2 G10
Byrd Cara Cara

I carry the Delicas+ Manix 2 on a regular basis.

Next addition will probably be the S30V Delica in yellow/green zome.

I own 4. Pm2, Sage 2, Slysz Bowie and a Gayle Bradley. They have all seen pocket time but the first three are the only ones that stay in my edc rotation. The GB is a heck of a knife it’s just been replaced with better knives for me. I’ll peobably post it up on the exchange soon.

I own 9 Spydercos, listed below in the order I purchased them:

Tenacious
Persistence
Gayle Bradley (original, not the 2)
Salt 1
Endura
Delica (old style w/plastic clip)
Yojimbo 2
ParaMilitary 2
Military

I have also owned another 9 in the past that I have sold.

Oddly, I don't carry or use any of them on any kind of regular basis. Not sure why. The knives in my EDC rotation are shown below in my signature. The ones that I've carried the most in the past year are the Benchmade and the blue Kizer Sovereign.

I think the original Gayle Bradley is the most tempting to carry, but I would hate to get it marred up. :)

+/-50 so I'm not going to list them. All users. If I don't carry it I sell it

I have 10 Military models, an endura, a wharcliffe urban, and an emerson waved delica. The urban is in my desk at work. The endura is in my junk drawer. The emerson waved delica is currently winning at a game of hide and seek. I know its in the house, but I’ll be damned If I can tell you where. It randomly pops up from time to time. Its my least used.

Everyday there is one of my various Millies in my pocket. I rotate them at random. Otherwise there is no point to have ten. Three of those ten are duplicates of sprints and are BNIB. They are backups for the regulars in case of loss or catastrophic damage
"Currently winning at a game of hide and seek". Like it.
Boy, do I know how that feels! And not just with knives.

Back