How many?

How many knives do you carry on a day by day basis?

Votes: 4 23.5%

Votes: 9 52.9%

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 2 11.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 10!? :O

• Total voters
Daily, one folder (and flashlight, lighter, watch, ridge wallet, phone, keys.)
Hiking, one fixed blade on me and a SAK in the pack.
Camping, two fixed blades and a folder (and an axe).
Around the house, one of whatever is needed at the moment.

I'd usually just drop a "like" but those are some really nice pictures. I especially like the lakeside shot with that trio of knives.

Only one knife in my rotation has Micarta scales. I might need to change that...

Many thanks my friend! Yet I must say that I attribute it to the natural surroundings. All the effort on my part is getting out there in it and snapping a few hundred shots hoping a handful turn out like that. And yes indeed, I do love some micarta.

Not to get too off topic, but here's another non-knife pic from that same day. We had just hiked up to that lake in the mountains and were taking a rest, and besides the beautiful view with the reflection, I was lucky enough to catch this one. It turned out so well that it almost looks fake, kinda reminds me of one of those backdrops they used to use at the portrait studios at the Sears or whatnot back in the 80's

6i6gx0v.jpg

1 usually for me. My work keys have a Victorinox Classic attached so when at work it’d be 2. Sometimes I’ll toss a Victorinox Rambler on other keys if I’m not carry a Swiss Army knife already. Hunting I’ll alway have a fixed blade or larger folder on my belt, so it’d be 2 because I still like to have an actual pocket knife.

regular EDC is a bugout (left pocket, so i don’t scratch my phone). but i’m waiting on my Socom elite in the mail, then i’ll only carry that..

for camping/bugout bag i think i have 4 ESEE knifes 3,4,5,6 and a spyderco sharpener on hand. gotta have a bunch for the kids so they can whittle sticks at the fire.

Similar to some others, for me it is usually 2 - a modern folder and a traditional.

SAK Cadet in the pocket. SAK super tinker in my vehicle. Occasionally a Mora for camping, hiking or fishing.

Two - SAK and modern folder. Plus fixed blade for outdoor and plus multitool for long trip.

Two is one and one is none! 2 folders and a fixed blade on my person. One on my keychain. One in my glovebox/center console and one clipped to the door of the ole'379XL Pete! One's to many, a thousand ain't enuff!!!!

Back