How to buy a Survive! knife?

Sorry Matthew we tend to wonder off in conversations a much as we wonder off on good trails. I hope we didn't hijack your thread bud. And hopefully you was able to get some answers.

Wow, thanks for all of the explainations, and the alleged hijacking just lead to more helpful information :)

One more question, when the knives are available on the site, are they already built or can I still pick and choose whether or not I want a ferro notch or a bowdrill divot?

Wow, thanks for all of the explainations, and the alleged hijacking just lead to more helpful information :)

One more question, when the knives are available on the site, are they already built or can I still pick and choose whether or not I want a ferro notch or a bowdrill divot?

Unless something changes, you still get to pick, however keep in mind that means an order usually takes a bit to actually ship as they have to go through orders, figure out what each person picked and assemble it.

Just expect a month and you are good. 15 business days is 3 weeks. Plus actual shipping. They are worth it though

I've waited anywhere from a month to 5 months for the ones I bought direct from Survive. Well worth the wait. However, during the waiting time I got anxious and picked up a 4.1 and 5.1 off the forums. You'll pay a premium for not having to wait, but I couldn't contain myself...lol I have no regrets and the prices seem like they just keeping going up due to the demand. Granted it doesn't matter to me because I don't plan on selling any of them and passing them on to my two boys as they get older. Actually have two 3.5 factory 2nds that I bought for them last year as their first "real" knives. Haven't given it to them yet because they're 6 and 8 right now. Also, have a 4.1 for each of them when they're ready :)

Back