How to upload photos and ask a question about them?Moved my images to igmur

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am newbie to BladeForums. Very nice site. I am unable to upload images satisfactorily to a post I am trying to create to identify the scale material on my 272 peanut. I have posted the images to FaceBook but embedding that code results in "img". Published very short video on YouTube and embedded that code which seems to link to ALL my YouTube videos in sequence. Various code embeds from PhotoBucket usually produce "img". Drag and drop results in "media upload unavailable". I really don't want to have to start using Imgur.
I am a not-very-tech-savvy geezer and I cannot suss out a workaround here. Any help would be most appreciated.

I am newbie to BladeForums. Very nice site. I am unable to upload images satisfactorily to a post I am trying to create to identify the scale material on my 272 peanut. I have posted the images to FaceBook but embedding that code results in "img". Published very short video on YouTube and embedded that code which seems to link to ALL my YouTube videos in sequence. Various code embeds from PhotoBucket usually produce "img". Drag and drop results in "media upload unavailable". I really don't want to have to start using Imgur.
I am a not-very-tech-savvy geezer and I cannot suss out a workaround here. Any help would be most appreciated.
You basically have to get a link to your picture and then use the img button on the site you input that link. You should be able to paste the link in your browser and go directly to the image while not signed in to your Facebook. You can right click images, when possible, and open them in New browser tabs and then copying the url links. Go test in the picture posting help forum.

Now if I could only find "the posting picture help forum".

Twas a joke I think, not sure.

However, this forum (Tech Support) is the best place to test posting pictures. Go ahead and post away in this thread till it works out.

https://imgur.com/NzdesCO

NzdesCO

Please don't reply to threads that are years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back