Photos How Well Do We Know Our ABC's? (Traditional Version)

All,

As we approach the close of another great round, I again want to say thank you to everyone for sharing your wonderful knives and fun comments.

I reckon this thread will either keep plugging along or fade into the archives but it sure has greatly exceeded all my expectations!

So long as it keeps going, I say that from here on out, be as creative as you see fit for meeting the day's letter.

Thanks again! :cool:

All,

As we approach the close of another great round, I again want to say thank you to everyone for sharing your wonderful knives and fun comments.

I reckon this thread will either keep plugging along or fade into the archives but it sure has greatly exceeded all my expectations!

So long as it keeps going, I say that from here on out, be as creative as you see fit for meeting the day's letter.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Y is for this Northfield #77 Yankee Jack in Antique Yellow Jigged Bone

DuBO1Vx.jpg

(Also, Yowza! That's one good lookin' knife! ;) :D)

All,

Y Not?!! Ha ha ha!!!:D

Not a rich seam for me the zee or zed, depending on your pronunciation;)

This whole thread will be a valuable reference work I feel, any newcomer asking about Traditional styles & patterns would do well to read through it, then file for bankruptcy in advance :D:eek:

Z ZEBRAWOODS

f6vHPxK.jpg

....dang..! I've already spent my Z last time around with the Zscherney

So, gonna have to cheat :confused: a bit here...........and show my Ingwe - which is Zulu for Leopard (Chui is Swahili for same), my fave creature in the bundu... on this Loveless style dagger. If not allowed, please delete...

BigCatDagger01.jpg

BigCatDagger04.jpg

Last edited:
Back