Photos How Well Do We Know Our ABC's? (Traditional Version)

Z is for @zolthar :(. I was saddened to hear that Mark passed away recently. I really never had any direct knife dealings with Mark, but wanted to post this on Z day in his memory. I always admired a zesty Böker Beer Barrel Whittler he had, and it inspired me to get a Beer Barrel Canoe.
52799f3525098897c53f6870cd7f55b9.jpg

Böker Beer Barrel Whittler this week.

Condolences to Mark's family and friends.

- GT

I've been a daily contributor to this thread for 6 trips through the alphabet, spanning more than 5 months. :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I tried to use a different alphabet-related theme for each round, but I'm running out of ideas. So I've decided that I won't continue for another round, at least as a daily participant. I may just sit back and enjoy some of the old posts that give us insights into Charlie's incredible knife holdings! ;):thumbsup::cool: Maybe I'll jump back in after the holidays if I get a good idea for a new theme.

- GT

You did some great posting GT!! You are very principled!!;)
I run madly off in all directions!!:eek: If a new theme comes up after Noel, perhaps I will be able to join!!o_O

I've been a daily contributor to this thread for 6 trips through the alphabet, spanning more than 5 months. :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I tried to use a different alphabet-related theme for each round, but I'm running out of ideas. So I've decided that I won't continue for another round, at least as a daily participant. I may just sit back and enjoy some of the old posts that give us insights into Charlie's incredible knife holdings! ;):thumbsup::cool: Maybe I'll jump back in after the holidays if I get a good idea for a new theme.

- GT
I run madly off in all directions!!:eek: If a new theme comes up after Noel, perhaps I will be able to join!!o_O
Gents, your contributions are a constant source of enjoyment to me. I thank you. I am continuously amazed at the depth of your collections and the generosity of your time in posting comments. Hope you "hop in" and again soon as you feel the spirit moves you.

35285270820_84a8bd9072_m.jpg

A Bunch of, or rather a Bevy of, Bodaciously Beautiful Babes with Blades in the Horsewright Booth. Interestingly the Blades are suspended on water Buffalo Belts. Blades and Belts Built By myself and one of the Babes:

pONgqox.jpg

Same Beautimous Booth Babes Back at Base with their Blades and the Beef:

Pmfn5Sn.jpg

Blades held by the Babes near the Bountiful Big chunks of Beautiful Beef on the BBQ over the Burning oak. Dinner was great and that's no Bull!

RMpT6AE.jpg

A Bunch of, or rather a Bevy of, Bodaciously Beautiful Babes with Blades in the Horsewright Booth. Interestingly the Blades are suspended on water Buffalo Belts. Blades and Belts Built By myself and one of the Babes:

pONgqox.jpg

Same Beautimous Booth Babes Back at Base with their Blades and the Beef:

Pmfn5Sn.jpg

Blades held by the Babes near the Bountiful Big chunks of Beautiful Beef on the BBQ over the Burning oak. Dinner was great and that's no Bull!

RMpT6AE.jpg
Babes Berating Bountiful Beef, Bound Beautifully By Best BBq.:rolleyes:

Gents, your contributions are a constant source of enjoyment to me. I thank you. I am continuously amazed at the depth of your collections and the generosity of your time in posting comments. Hope you "hop in" and again soon as you feel the spirit moves you.

35285270820_84a8bd9072_m.jpg
Thanks for the kind words, Charlie and Bill. :)
This has been a very enjoyable thread for me; thanks for starting it, Eli Chaps Eli Chaps ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::)
Lots of interesting knives posted in here!

- GT

Thanks for the kind words, Charlie and Bill. :)
This has been a very enjoyable thread for me; thanks for starting it, Eli Chaps Eli Chaps ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::)
Lots of interesting knives posted in here!

- GT

This thread has been amazing. I've seen so many beautiful knives and so many knives I never even knew existed. And the wit, humor, and camaraderie cannot be overlooked!

Thank you to every one who has contributed!!! :thumbsup::)

Back