Photos How Well Do We Know Our ABC's? (Traditional Version)

Viper

46662510074_5d0392ddb3_b.jpg

- brilliant..........the combinations and designs on these SAKs is limitless
Thanks! The baseball Tinker is from a GAW by @JTB_5, and the Shiner Spartan I got at the brewery gift shop. Been posting one knife per letter in round two (barely have enough knives for the alphabet!), but didn't want to leave either of these out.

Thanks! The baseball Tinker is from a GAW by @JTB_5, and the Shiner Spartan I got at the brewery gift shop. Been posting one knife per letter in round two (barely have enough knives for the alphabet!), but didn't want to leave either of these out.

Re Victorinox - when you learn they produce very many thousand pocketknives on a daily basis :eek:.......you realise just how much they have penetrated all corners of the globe and market places.

One knife per letter - that is good going to say the least:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bon weekend :cool:

Re Victorinox - when you learn they produce very many thousand pocketknives on a daily basis :eek:.......you realise just how much they have penetrated all corners of the globe and market places.

One knife per letter - that is good going to say the least:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bon weekend :cool:
I found this on Wikipedia, not always the most reliable source, but seemed OK for this comment.
In 2006 the company had a workforce of 900 employees and produced about 34,000 Swiss Army knives, 38,000 multi-tools, and 30,000 household, kitchen, and knives per workday.
The surprise is that we don't all have a drawer full!

I found this on Wikipedia, not always the most reliable source, but seemed OK for this comment.

The surprise is that we don't all have a drawer full!

- yup..........like, if you did the maths, how many households in 1st world countries have how many SAKs in their possession on average....?!

From very, very many thousands...........to 3 from Japie Visser - a lovely most amiable fella who lives in PE in South Africa and, man - can he make a knife........and man, can he cook a good braai :D:thumbsup:

P1040087.jpg

Yep, V is for Victorinox. This Rambler is my true every day carry. My primary knife changes but I always have this guy in my watch pocket. For many, many years it was a Classic but in my quest to scale down I ditched the Leatherman Brewzer off my key chain and converted over to the Rambler. I use it daily for one thing or another. Don't even care if it has a blade. :)

HFydnRa.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for all of the likes of the VeggiePEE©. While this product is in the early design stages, I would like to point out that not only can you peel and then cut your spuds with it, you can also take it apart similar to a slot or hobo knife. Future designs will include spring assist deployments of the blade and peeler, as well as a pocket clip. This being the traditional forum, I will not post that version here.

Thank you, and Happy Friday. (In compliance with the traditional sub forum rules, this is not an offer or enticement to buy, sell or trade VegiePEE© devices. Patents pending.)

zDx04X4.jpg

Back